D-Cinelike Settings Question
1412 3 2020-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

Hi to everyone. Finally got 99% done on my house painting project so more drone flying is on the agenda. I did go flying today after updating all firmware and software associated with the Air 2. I was set to 4K 30fps Zoom video mode and went in to the camera settings and found no option to set D-Cinelike. Was I missing something or is this how it is? It's good to have questions arise again and get feedback from all you pilots. Take care always.
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Magicdroner, sorry for the late response. May I know the firmware version of your drone, the app version, the model and OS of your mobile device, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-9-13
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-13 18:54
Hi Magicdroner, sorry for the late response. May I know the firmware version of your drone, the app version, the model and OS of your mobile device, please? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

Hi. Now I can see the D-Cinelike option available for the 4K 30 fps Zoom camera setting. I don't know why I didn't see that before.
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Magicdroner Posted at 9-14 07:16
Hi. Now I can see the D-Cinelike option available for the 4K 30 fps Zoom camera setting. I don't know why I didn't see that before.

Thanks for your update, glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Happy flying.
2020-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules