Calibration fail (for P2VP upgraded version 3.0)
1160 3 2014-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hyuny610
New

United States

I finally got to purchase a Phantom vision plus with updated version last week and last night, opened the box and hooked up my p2vp to computer and updated everything include the transmitter.
Next up, I tried to calibrate phantom itself with spinning twice 360 degree.
Here's the problem began. When I did turn 360 degree horizontally it was working fine, I got a green light but when I did turn vertically I got a red light. no blinking its just keep red light on.
Plus, when I turn the phantom on, I get a steady red light.
So, I googled up and kind of figured out that my transmitter and phantom itself doenst bind or something. So I even tried to binding with the method of "clicking a button on the bottom", didnt work as well..
The motor doesnt even turn on. Oh by the way, when I do play with tilting toggle button on the transmitter, its working.

Please please help me out to find out why its doing like that.

2014-11-20
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Since I've seen a few incorrect videos on calibrating the compass; this is one I find to work well:

Compass calibration is around 3:20 into the video.  Also best to do it outdoors.

Is this what you did?
2014-11-20
Use props
hyuny610
New

United States

I did it the exact same thing as the video but I think I did it with placing my transmitter very near.
also what I didnt mention above was that when I tried to calibrate with hooking up a usb cable to phantom(and connecting to computer with phantom program) I always get a  "cfg error". I really have no idea how to resolve this problem. any idea?
IMG_6331.PNG
2014-11-21
Use props
YUHENG
lvl.1

China

Hi Sir,
Here is a software named "DT7 & DR16 Assistant Software v1.1" at http://www.dji.com/product/dt7-dr16-rc-system/download. By using calibration function, it will work. Please try it and send me your feedback. Thanks.
2014-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules