657 4 2020-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhilLariviere
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67051 ft
Canada

Hi,

I have a problem with the footage on my SD card. My Footage showing in DJI fly but not aircraft (I see a black folder in Aircraft). I see a folder with zero bytes when I put my SD card in my Macbook. I've been able to download the footage from the DJI fly app by airdropping it but it's not the full resolution. First time that it happens to me.

Shot two more scenes after and those worked perfectly.

Any clue to get that full resolution folder back?
2020-9-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Try copying off the SD card any files you want to keep, then format the card in the aircraft.
2020-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PhilLariviere. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what id the specifications of the SD Card you are using please and please try to follow the post of Geebax on post #2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-9-13
Use props
PhilLariviere
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67051 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-13 22:41
Hello there PhilLariviere. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what id the specifications of the SD Card you are using please and please try to follow the post of Geebax on post #2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Unfortunately it didn't work.

my sd card is a SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I .

I still can see the low rez footage in the DJI Fly app.
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_HRZo2bhaz3wy
New

Belarus

I have the same problem with the same SD card
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules