pairing of RC and phone Samsung A40 not working
3257 12 2020-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_auQCFqUiXknB
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi
pairing of RC and phone(Samsung A40 with DJI Fly App installed does not work maybe after android update in august

2020-9-13
Use props
Flipsales
New

United States

Has there been a resolution to this? My RC for the Mavic Air 2 won't connect to my Galaxy S8
2020-9-13
Use props
djiuser_auQCFqUiXknB
lvl.1
Slovakia

Flipsales Posted at 9-13 12:24
Has there been a resolution to this? My RC for the Mavic Air 2 won't connect to my Galaxy S8

Unfortunately, I have no solution yet. I have updated everything, reinstalled several times even I returned my mobile to factory settings.....  And the problem must be on the phone because it works properly on my wife's mobile.
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may I know your DJI Fly app version, please? You may try to reinstall the latest app to see if it works or not, please remember to sync the flight records in advance and save the photos and videos to local before reinstalling the app. By the way, to ensure the stability and compatibility, you are recommended to use the mobile devices on the compatibility list. Please refer to the DJI Fly app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly, thanks.
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Flipsales Posted at 9-13 12:24

Hi Flipsales, could you show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-9-13
Use props
djiuser_auQCFqUiXknB
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-13 23:16
Hi there, may I know your DJI Fly app version, please? You may try to reinstall the latest app to see if it works or not, please remember to sync the flight records in advance and save the photos and videos to local before reinstall the app. By the way, to ensure the stability and compatibility, you are recommended to use the mobile devices on the compatibility list. Please refer to the DJI Fly app product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly, thanks.

Hi Natalia DJI Fly v. 1.1.6
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_auQCFqUiXknB Posted at 9-13 23:47
Hi Natalia DJI Fly v. 1.1.6

Hi there, Android 11 will be supported by DJI Fly app v1.1.8, which has been phase released, kindly please check and update the DJI Fly app to v1.1.8, please remember to sync the flight records in advance and save the photos and videos to local before reinstalling the app. Thanks.
2020-9-14
Use props
krnlueck
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same problem.  It worked fine a few days ago and now it won't pair with my Android. Have you gotten an answer yet?
2020-9-14
Use props
djiuser_auQCFqUiXknB
lvl.1
Slovakia

krnlueck Posted at 9-14 09:28
I'm having the same problem.  It worked fine a few days ago and now it won't pair with my Android. Have you gotten an answer yet?

I still do not have solution :-(
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_auQCFqUiXknB
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-14 00:19
Hi there, Android 11 will be supported by DJI Fly app v1.1.8, which has been phase released, kindly please check and update the DJI Fly app to v1.1.8, please remember to sync the flight records in advance and save the photos and videos to local before reinstalling the app. Thanks.

My Samsung A40 has Android 10 and I have DJI Fly 1.1.6 installed. Not working anymore :-(
2020-9-29
Use props
ChaseyAngel
New

Belgium

Did you find a solution? I was able to connect DJi mini 2 to my Samsung A40 this evening but my husband has the same phone and it doesn't connect. The RC just looks like it is charging and the app doesn't pull up. I compared all settings on my phone with his phone. We have the same version and updates as each other. Was wondering if you got yours to work?
2020-12-3
Use props
JohnSnow
lvl.2
Italy

I have the same problem. Galaxy A40 with Andoid 11, DJI Fly App just installed and it doesn't work. Someone has solved it?
2022-2-5
Use props
fansee9adafb
New

U.S. Virgin Islands

I have the same problem but with the Ronin Assist App. It reports: Pairing Rejected by Device and gives the gimbal model number. The device is visible in the cell phone (Android) blue tooth 'new device' drop down list as ready for pairing.
2022-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules