Meet up in Charlotte?
1134 7 2015-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James Anderson
lvl.1

United States

Anyone else in Charlotte, NC area with a Inspire 1 or other Quad?

2015-6-23
Use props
sndguy1
lvl.2

United States

I'm just south of you in Fort Mill, SC.  I have an I1.
2015-6-23
Use props
gds3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29646 ft
United States

I am in Lake Wylie and would like to meet and fly sometimes!
Thad
2015-6-23
Use props
sndguy1
lvl.2

United States

gds3d@comporium Posted at 2015-6-24 08:15
I am in Lake Wylie and would like to meet and fly sometimes!
Thad

Hello Thad!... nice to meet you.  I've been flying the I1 for a few months now and I'm really enjoying it.  I love what the machine can do.  How have your experiences been?

Lake Wylie's not too far away at all... I'm very close to Tega Cay.  Perhaps we can meet up to fly sometime.  Where do you typically fly?
2015-6-27
Use props
gds3d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29646 ft
United States

I fly around Buster Boyd bridge and TBones.  Looking for more and better places.  You can contact me at gds3d@comporium.net  and we can plan something sometime.
2015-6-27
Use props
Defcon5
lvl.1

United States

Gentlemen, sorry for the delay, been traveling. Would love to meet up and  talk/fly inspire....
Always looking for new places to fly. Love Tega Cay, and Fort Mill.  I live on the south side of the Ballantyne area. Got my I1 w/ 2 RCs  in Jan and try to fly
when I can. Im switching over to iPad mini 3 from Samsung. Have only had one heart attack so far...
flew my I1 into the top of a 70 foot tree in Jackson park a few months ago, called an arborist who climbed up and retrieved it
and was flying again the next day, (with new props).... Leaving Wednesday for the Chesapeake bay area of Maryland for family reunion,  planning  to chase my brothers boat around in the water...
And hope to come home with it on the 5th. Perhaps we can get together in July and chat.

2015-6-30
Use props
ChadAustin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys- I'm in Hickory, been flying my Inspire since February. I'm all for meeting other enthusiasts. infoshow@chadaustin.com
web site
2015-6-30
Use props
nick.viavideo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1861713 ft
United States

Jim:

I'm a new I1 owner with about 30 hours of practice time on two nanos, a Blade Nano QX and  Hubsan FPV. I have a good working understanding of the flight characteristics
of the nano but have yet to fly the I1. I joined the RAMS RC club near our home in Winston and hope to take my maiden flight next weekend with some of the far more experienced members of the club advising me. I would enjoy meeting you at your convenience.

I have 35+ years of production and post experience but am a neophyte when to comes to the Inspire1. I hope to hear from you.
2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules