Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI OM4 Live Stream FB and comment proposal
12Next >
18773 63 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 743287 ft
Thailand

Hello DJI,

I am doing a proposal maybe it can be included into your dji apps for osmo mobile osmo and drone while using live stream function

I would be really cool if we can have feature which allow us to see the comment while we live streaming using your app

This will be really benefit for people who do live stream with drone, osmo and osmo mobile

I planned to buy the OM4 for my live stream training video which i does every monday on my facebook page and it would be so cool if can have this feature on the app it will helps a lot

Using the osmo mobile 4 live stream, see the live comments and have access to all the features would be awesome

Thank you so much

Big Kisses
Ranini
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Ranini, DJI OM4 currently does not support live streaming. But as a stabilization gimbal, DJI OM4 can still provide basic gimbal stabilization for the device when it is not connected to the DJI Mimo app. You can turn on your live broadcast software after setting up your mobile phone and use the stabilization function of the gimbal. Thanks.
2020-9-15
Use props
Ranini
Second Officer
Thailand

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-15 02:12
Hi Ranini, DJI OM4 currently does not support live streaming. But as a stabilization gimbal, DJI OM4 can still provide basic gimbal stabilization for the device when it is not connected to the DJI Mimo app. You can turn on your live broadcast software after setting up your mobile phone and use the stabilization function of the gimbal. Thanks.

Oh this is sad because for me the more important feature was the face tracking option which make the gimbal rotate and follow you every where you move during live.

Do you think that next dji firmware update and app update we can get those feature with the om4?
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ranini Posted at 9-16 22:27
Oh this is sad because for me the more important feature was the face tracking option which make the gimbal rotate and follow you every where you move during live.

Do you think that next dji firmware update and app update we can get those feature with the om4?

Hi Ranini, thanks for your feedback, I'll forward your request to the related team to consider.
2020-9-17
Use props
djiuser_GmJaAzMXSeJs
New

Norway

Any updates from DJI on the progress or status of adding live streaming functionality to OM4?
2020-10-5
Use props
Ranini
Second Officer
Thailand

djiuser_GmJaAzMXSeJs Posted at 10-5 05:17
Any updates from DJI on the progress or status of adding live streaming functionality to OM4?

hello not yet
2020-10-6
Use props
djiuser_Dh8k7BdwI87h
New
Ireland

Please do add LiveStream functionality. I am trying to use OM4 to stream our team games, the picture is stable however I am unable to zoom without touching the screen.  (Huawei P30)

Please do include in firmware update.

Best regards
Donal
2020-10-11
Use props
djiuser_XsO5WxfmiRWX
New

United States

Being able to use this beast with social media platforms would be the biggest game changer imo. You would instantly open up to an even bigger market! I really hope DJI is working on this update!
2020-10-11
Use props
GR8-Ride
New

Canada

Add me to the list of people requesting this feature.  The biggest reason (shame of me for not checking in advance) was the desire to use the auto-tracking feature of the OM4 for live-streaming on Twitch.
2020-10-14
Use props
PredFan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 249537 ft
United States

Here is another individual waiting to hear the outcome of this. This would be an amazing addition. I would not think it would be that difficult to add since DJI already has this technology availalbe with the other DJI products like the Mavic Pro drone.
2020-10-15
Use props
gcurtis
lvl.1
United States

I am another who would like live streaming functionality. I have the om2 and would purchase the om4 if live streaming is added. We use Facebook Live and/or YouTube.

Thanks!
2020-11-3
Use props
Grufh
lvl.1
Canada

Many of us are looking for the functionality of zooming in and out while we are live streaming our kids sporting events. As it stands now, the zoom function is rendered useless while streaming.
Can you please let us know if this function will be part of a firmware upgrade.

Thanks!
2020-11-4
Use props
Severin R. D. Hallauer
New

Switzerland

Same here.. live stream for om 4 please.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_x0gfX97cpxEG
New

Spain

Just bought the OM4 and downloaded the software into my android device, I was gladly testing the tracking option. I was so upset when I have realised that there is no live streaming option. I was going to use it on twitch too ... it's a shame that they did not include this option. Please DJI come up with  new firmware update and let us enjoy this cool device !!! Stream stream stream !!!
2020-11-21
Use props
djiuser_IUiquoRPOIaa
New

Australia

I am hoping for live streaming with Osmo Mobile 4 too. I live stream nature walks via RTMP and want to be able to zoom and active track animals and birds.

At the moment I can’t use these great features. Only basic stabilisation.
2020-11-22
Use props
valduk
New

Canada

I think a lot of people need the ability to live stream via RTMP considering the remote work. Please add this feature to om 4.
2020-11-25
Use props
yanham
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi - you can add me this request for this feature ! I have bought the OM4 and was disappointed , because this feature isn´t inside DJI MIMO. I hope you add it ASAP, because this is a big Usecase !  
2020-11-27
Use props
yanham
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-17 04:51
Hi Ranini, thanks for your feedback, I'll forward your request to the related team to consider.

Hi , is there any Update ?

Regards Martin
2020-11-27
Use props
trenx90
lvl.1

Poland

I am addressing this issue regarding the latest software update: there are at least a few topics on this forum with a request to update the software with the function that most users care about most, namely the possibility of live strem + active track 3.0 during live broadcast.
This request was made with the OM 3.0 device and now OM 4.0. You assure me that they will refer the matter to the technical departments, but nothing really happens. People spend a lot of money on high-quality devices that are not as functional as we would like. We understand that the OM3 device may not have support for live stream, but DJI has released a new OM4 device, in which it should already take into account users' request and activate the live stream function FB YTube etc ..

Please provide official information whether this option will appear in the OM4 device or not - please inform us clearly.
Please add this function (live stream. All we need.)
Yours faithfully
2020-11-27
Use props
JERNOR83
lvl.1
United States

I purchased the OM 4 as well not realizing it didn't live stream.  I have the original Osmo Mobile, which does still live stream, however, doesn't allow for additional microphones and doesn't handle larger phones very well.  Hopefully, live streaming on OM 4 will be added ASAP as that is a HUGE feature missing from this product.
2020-11-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

yanham Posted at 11-27 05:10
Hi , is there any Update ?

Regards Martin

Hi there, your request has been noted down and forwarded to the related team to consider. Thanks.
2020-12-1
Use props
Jojax
lvl.1
United States

Hope this change comes. It would allow me to use this awesome product more than I do now...especially since I haven't been going out on "adventures" due to the pandemic, the next best use of the gimbal would be streaming. It wouldn't only benefit us, but I believe a lot of streamers will pick up this equipment if it supported streaming.
2020-12-6
Use props
djiuser_euzu2efOMZ52
lvl.1
United States

I am a high school teacher and have been forced to return to virtual teaching.  I purchased the OM4 so students could 'feel' like they we're in the classroom.  I would be able to walk around the classroom, utilizing whitebaoards, smartboard, other materials and the OM4 would track me.  We teach virtually over the Google Meet platform so the ability to livestream to the meet is incredibly important.  I can not find how to make this happen.  Could someone at DJI please help?  If there is no way to make this happen, I will need to return the device and resort to a static version of teaching remotely.  PLEASE HELP!!!  Students are struggling learning remotely and I feel this your tracking gimbal can be a game-changer in virtual education...if we could make streaming to Google Meet, or Zoom, or other platforms at reality.  AGAIN, PLEASE HELP!!!
Thank you very much.
2020-12-7
Use props
djiuser_gG2IEgBxM1AX
New

Japan

YES! DJI Make this happen! Its kinda weird that at the moment there is little difference between your gimbal and a stack of books propping my phone up while on zoom calls.
2020-12-9
Use props
virlog
New
Sweden

hello , i'm as well disappointed to bought DJI OM4 without imagine that the streaming function wasn't implemented.
I've made the promotion of this gimbal to my compagny (International one with 90 000 employees),the training responsible was ready to buy a lot of DJI OM 4 after the demo, but as he know, now, that the streaming is not possible, he 's going to switch to another device.
2020-12-14
Use props
ravinator
New

Thailand

I think what we should really get is the DJI Ronin SC and a Tripod. It supports a heavier payload so we can have 2 phones set up and achieve what we want. See this guy make it work with a much heavier camera + phone + a 3rd screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZFrezZiB9w

If any of you do this, please post an idiot-proof step by step guide on how to actually put it together as easily as possible.

It's obviously going to cost more money but looks like it can get the job done. But adding a tripod makes it much less portable, although I did see other videos on Youtube that have the Ronin hooked up to one of those Joby setups.
2020-12-17
Use props
djiuser_jXpTM8gDKCHS
New
Vietnam

Just purchased DJI OM 4 for livestream on Facebook but unavailable!!
DJI team please help us how to livestream on Facebook on IPhone 12 Pro Max although I am using app Mimo!!

Thanks
2020-12-26
Use props
fans82a9e0f5

United States

Any update on Facebook live?
2021-1-28
Use props
Nimocorp
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I am also looking for the streaming feature to be added on the OM4
Also, Web Cam feature was something most of the users wanted for a very long time :*(
2021-1-29
Use props
Cients
First Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

2021-1-29
Use props
piercetd53
New

United States

Yes, please, add live streaming.
2021-2-9
Use props
djiuser_382SU5SF3Zgn
New

United States

Another request for this feature! I love the gimbal but the ability to use it to its maximum capability on livestream would be amazing!
2021-2-10
Use props
SmokingJ8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35135 ft
Netherlands

LOL. they cut off the live streaming on OM3 and even OM4 dont have. now. hope some day. they will make it. topic of live streaming since 2019.
2021-2-24
Use props
russell.wynne
New

United States

Add me to the list of those who really want to use the OM4 with a live facebook and/or Youtube feed.   seems like you have the demand here for it.  As a software product manager, I noted there were usually many more users who want a feature than actually take the time to ask for it.
2021-2-24
Use props
MarcusAlzona
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52703 ft
United States

Yes, please add this functionality!  Preferably with multiple networks, or at least custom RTMP output!
2021-2-26
Use props
SmokingJ8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35135 ft
Netherlands

YES PLEASE.. NOT ONLY OSMO mobile 4 and 3 also. this topic is around dji forum for 2 years. when u grow big. they dont care about buyers anymore.
2021-2-28
Use props
djiuser_2Gg3QbRyVaFW
New
Flight distance : 38832 ft
Argentina

This feature its a must. We need live streaming with om4 + activetrack to fb, ytb, Twitch and rtmp
2021-3-3
Use props
Pastor Ted
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1359642 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

A lot of people are hoping DJI do something with live streaming. My friend and I are waiting for this to happen.
2021-3-10
Use props
kgohs
New

United States

One more person here to say that we need to be able to use OM4 / ActiveTrack in a live stream to Youtube at a minimum and then facebook, twitch, etc. Please make this happen ASAP!
2021-3-11
Use props
Marc Reznicek
New

Germany

I would purchose as well instantly, once the streaming feature was included.
2021-3-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules