DJI CARE REFRESH TIME RESPONSE
804 17 2020-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

I made a request to repair my Mavic mini by DJI CARE REFRESH PROGRAM yesterday Morning , how long time they take to answer and pick up the unit?

Cheers
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, it was a regular repair case, I have forwarded your case to the related team and you will receive a shipping label via email. After receiving the package, our team will take care of your case.
2020-9-15
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

Please confirm that my e-mail where they are going to send pickup is superwinnieperruna@gmail.com

Thanks
2020-9-15
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

I am something hurried because I hace a new trip at 14october andci would like to film my destiny without the mavic mini, I would thank a speed up process from you.. Thanks
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf Posted at 9-15 06:18
Please confirm that my e-mail where they are going to send pickup is superwinnieperruna@gmail.com

Thanks

The shipping label confirmation will be sent within 1-2 Business Days after submitting the repair case and will be sent to your email address superwinnieperruna@gmail.com
2020-9-15
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

ok , thanks
2020-9-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're welcome. I'll help to keep an eye on it. If there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let  me know.
2020-9-15
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

At thursday's afternoon i got a DJISUPPORT email,,no label sticker because my island singularity , we're part of Spain but we are not physically on the mainland,
DJI support doesnt offer UPS pickup support for me,and requested that i send it from Spain mainland on some way for pickup label or send by myself ,but curiously UPS official company
offers me pickup ,, so i had to purchase it ,cost has been 46€+3.5€ for the pickup driver tax , they will pickup at monday,and the package should be on Netherlands on Thursday,all this means that right now my replacement or repair cost is now 100€ (25% of the Mavic Mini unit price)  , 49€ for DJI CARE REFRESH + 49.5€ for my side UPS shipping ,, at least i hope that RMA department makes a good job and send me a unit as soon as possible ,i've a doubt , should i ship the SHORTCIRCUITED defective battery too (of course unplugged from the drone,i would ship it on a different bubble envelope)  ?

Thanks for your support
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf Posted at 9-19 02:48
At thursday's afternoon i got a DJISUPPORT email,,no label sticker because my island singularity , we're part of Spain but we are not physically on the mainland,
DJI support doesnt offer UPS pickup support for me,and requested that i send it from Spain mainland on some way for pickup label or send by myself ,but curiously UPS official company
offers me pickup ,, so i had to purchase it ,cost has been 46€+3.5€ for the pickup driver tax , they will pickup at monday,and the package should be on Netherlands on Thursday,all this means that right now my replacement or repair cost is now 100€ (25% of the Mavic Mini unit price)  , 49€ for DJI CARE REFRESH + 49.5€ for my side UPS shipping ,, at least i hope that RMA department makes a good job and send me a unit as soon as possible ,i've a doubt , should i ship the SHORTCIRCUITED defective battery too (of course unplugged from the drone,i would ship it on a different bubble envelope)  ?

We sincerely sorry for the inconveninece caused. For the Mavic series, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, propellers, and battery can be replaced under the DJI Care Refresh. If the battery is not severely damaged (e.g., a swollen or leaking battery), you can ship it back together with the aircraft. Our team will take care of your case after receiving the package. Thanks.
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

UPS reported me about the package was delivered, but the inform about they reports delivered to "dock", may you confirm that the right staff department got it?

How long time the RMA process takes to repair/replacement and ready to return back takes? How do I pay the UPS return label?

Thanks in advance
2020-9-24
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

????????????
2020-9-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf Posted at 9-24 03:12
UPS reported me about the package was delivered, but the inform about they reports delivered to "dock", may you confirm that the right staff department got it?

How long time the RMA process takes to repair/replacement and ready to return back takes? How do I pay the UPS return label?

Hi there, could you please let us know (via PM or email to support@dji.com) the UPS tracking number that you used to transit the package? We'd like to help you keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2020-9-25
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

Ok, after I spend 46€ shipping UPS cost + DJI refresh  program 49€,, I hace got this answer from the support....

Remark: NO WARRANTY: No crash damage. Liquid damage. Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery damaged. Mavic Mini Aircraft & Gimbal and Camera & Propellers damaged. Dear customer, this is your DJI Care Refresh quotation. When the quote is accepted and fulfilled, DJI will send a replacement product as per the DJI Care Refresh Agreement. In the event you would not like to use your DJI Care Refresh plan, the repair service costs will be €333.00 ( Shipping Cost and Shipping VAT Excluded). Please contact support.eu5@dji.com to request this.

I consider this a SCAM, whats the sense of the DJI REFRESH PROGRAM?  I have right of two replacements or repairings and they are trying to Grab 33€ replacement tax more... This means that I wont get a replacement like the refresh PROGRAM contract claims... So 33€+46+49 .... I AM NOT AGREE.. I PAID FOR A UPS SHIPPING SERVICE which the rest of customers get for free,I NEVER understood the issue about my island because i used the same UPS company to ship it to Netherlands , i would be agree of pay the tax like informed , but they bypassed my UPS shipping,on my opinion they should offer me the replacement without tax according as i paid the UPS
2020-9-30
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

delete this
2020-9-30
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

delete this
2020-9-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf Posted at 9-30 05:57
Ok, after I spend 46€ shipping UPS cost + DJI refresh  program 49€,, I hace got this answer from the support....

Remark: NO WARRANTY: No crash damage. Liquid damage. Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery damaged. Mavic Mini Aircraft & Gimbal and Camera & Propellers damaged. Dear customer, this is your DJI Care Refresh quotation. When the quote is accepted and fulfilled, DJI will send a replacement product as per the DJI Care Refresh Agreement. In the event you would not like to use your DJI Care Refresh plan, the repair service costs will be €333.00 ( Shipping Cost and Shipping VAT Excluded). Please contact support.eu5@dji.com to request this.

We are sorry for any confusion caused. Just to clarify, DJI Care Refresh provides up to 2 replacement with an addtional fee. When choosing to use DJI Care Refresh, in the first replacement, a €40 replacement fee is required. For the shipping fee's issue, we will try to contact the proper team again and let them notice the case. Hope your kind understanding. dji care refresh replacement fee.png
2020-10-1
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

I understand perfectly but the refresh program says that the UPS SHOULDNT be paid by myself and I made it for the exception which they informed me... 46€ cost it was,,, the rest of customers receive a free UPS pickup label which I didnt get
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf Posted at 10-1 02:48
I understand perfectly but the refresh program says that the UPS SHOULDNT be paid by myself and I made it for the exception which they informed me... 46€ cost it was,,, the rest of customers receive a free UPS pickup label which I didnt get

Sorry about this, we have escalated your case to the higher department to investigate, we will provide you with an update once we hear back from the team.
2020-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules