New Osmo Mobile 3 Firmware Released (09/16/2020)
9796 29 2020-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2020.09.16
  • Firmware: v01.00.00.80
  • DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.4.2
  • DJI Mimo App Android: v1.4.2

What’s New?
  • Optimized stability of Bluetooth connection for some Huawei mobile phones.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart Osmo Mobile 3, DJI Mimo, and re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and retry.

2020-9-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2020-9-16
Use props
Mike_Zinin
lvl.4
Thailand

Thanks! updated successfully
2020-9-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool - thanks for sharing
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Montfrooij Posted at 9-16 03:20
Thanks for the info!

Hello there Montfrooij. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any inquiries about the new DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Firmware release. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-9-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-16 19:41
Hello there Montfrooij. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any inquiries about the new DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Firmware release. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.

I will most certainly do so!
2020-9-16
Use props
djiuser_kDGgSUPc60dS
New
Panama

I'm have problems with the last firmware update.. It can't download and send me an error that says can't download the updated (2) what it's that means?!!
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Montfrooij Posted at 9-16 22:14
I will most certainly do so!

Hi there Peter. Thank you for the reply and again thank you for your support. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-9-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ooh,  thanks for the notification.  
2020-9-17
Use props
fansa04c30cd
New
Flight distance : 331 ft

Colombia

djiuser_kDGgSUPc60dS Posted at 9-16 23:45
I'm have problems with the last firmware update.. It can't download and send me an error that says can't download the updated (2) what it's that means?!!

Si te ayudan a resolver el problema me avisas, te lo agradecería..
2020-9-19
Use props
Callatis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

what about adding 60fps for the Android phones???
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.2

Pakistan

this is just amazing
2020-10-2
Use props
CLMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 461289 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I keep getting "Firmware Upgrade Error (2)" on every attempt to update the firmware. Had restarted OM3 multiple times, cleared all caches in DJI Mimo. How else can I update the firmware?
2020-10-4
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.2

Pakistan

is there any thing on the lower side so we could attach it to some surface
2020-10-6
Use props
FRothmann
New

Denmark

I recently updated on my Samsung Galaxy S9 android phone - and now whenever I am tracking using the front camera (not the selfie camera), it keeps circling as if the object moves around - although it doesn't. It looks like the Mimo app is sending wrong corrective instructions to the gimbal, and it keeps recorrecting.
Anyone else experienced this? Any chance of it beeing fixed.

Previous version did not have this problem...
2020-10-7
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.2

Pakistan

I just need it asap
2020-10-11
Use props
djiuser_c7ePODKfhIqI
New
Japan

On pixel3, the osmo mobile3 firmware update will result in an error.  Even if I try many times, I get an error and cannot use it.
2020-10-17
Use props
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi guys, i have
SAMSUNG galaxy note 20, which shoots video at 8K. But i can`t change my Osmo Mobile 3 to this resolution (8K). I can see 4K setting only. Can this be changed to 8K? Thank you.
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_17atpNiywCCf
New

Denmark

Why can i not remove text on storymode? Very bad service. Pls bring the option back.
2020-10-25
Use props
djiuser_k3nENvzpNxCg
New

Lithuania

Last year we've got promiss that dji mimo w/OM3 will have possibility to stream to Facebook, Youtube, Zoom. But untill today we do not have this possibility
2020-10-28
Use props
sorentraun
New
Denmark

Worked fine! Will we soon get update for iPhone 12PRO?
2020-11-2
Use props
JFX artwork
lvl.1

Spain

Saludos, escribo desde España, Madrid.  mi Osmo3 se ha actualizado hace 5 días y no trabaja bien. en la tienda física oficial no me dan solución, en  Facebook España el trato es muy desagradable y sin ayuda alguna.

los videos en Slowmotion se reproducen a velocidad normal en mi pc.
he formateado mi pc, mi teléfono, reinstalado todo y los errores continúan.
No puedo editar los videos en slowmotion en pc porque es un desastre el resultado,
en la app con Osmo encendido puedo ver los videos en slowmotion, pero con Osmo apagado,  mirando en almacenamiento de la app DJI los videos en slowmotion se ven a velocidad normal, y no permiten edición, emite un error la aplicación.

no puedo trabajar en estas condiciones, y no me dan ninguna solución.

por favor espero que alguien pueda ayudarme.
2020-11-16
Use props
Tango Pappa
New
Flight distance : 145502 ft
South Africa

My Osmo 3  is going crazy when starting up, is this a software or a hardware problem?  
2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_9sRrzNTCSPh9
New

Mexico

I like to know if will be a mayor update in the Dji Mimo app for Android for the OM4, my phone Samsung S10 is lacking some features that I was expecting to have in my stabilizer, like autofocus lock in the time-lapse, the osmo 2 has the opcion in the app. Why not in the more new and powerful OM 4, thank you
2020-12-4
Use props
pmaddern
New
United Kingdom

Got it. Thank you.
2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_aaPZnGB70Bfl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3304 ft
United States

Since the update to OM3 and Mimo I can't record in 4k. It's locked in at 1080p or 720p only. I'm using an Galaxy S20 plus and a few months ago I could record in 4k using the mimo app.
2021-1-2
Use props
Gameznet
lvl.2
Australia

this update has introduced a problem in the mimo app when using the camera where the option links at the right hand edge under the main shutter button to switch between video, photo, pano etc are too close to the bottom of the phone and when attempting to use them the iPhones white line appears which is used to slide the mimo app off screen an obscuring the mimo apps links .  this was not an issue previously so I am not sure if the option text has been reduced in size or moved slightly closer to the phones edge or both. Either way it is now extremely frustrating and dificult to try and change options by using those links which I am used to doing. so now I keep closing out of the app whenever I try to switch from photo to video etc.  please fix this issue..
2021-1-4
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Great...so all remaining to be FIXED now is only:
1. ZOOM as the current zoom is too fast and cripple all the video
2. Follow mode, as if I move left and right the OM goes crazy like a bear in heats (is shaking at end of motion, for example if I go left and then right, at the end of RIGHT movement, just makes a small left-right move like crazy)
3. Choice to define the buttons and action they do, not only one mode.
4. Improvement in camera support, as a lot of features from Mobile Phone app does not exists in your Mimo APP...and I mean a lot of resolutions, Shutter Speed choices, and so on.

Start working
2021-1-14
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

2021-1-29
Use props
Iman Traveler
New

Italy

djiuser_kDGgSUPc60dS Posted at 2020-9-16 23:45

Unfortunatly i have the same problem, i restarted lit of Times and cleaered cash as well, but cant update firmware message comes after trying to update!
2021-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules