I love my new case!
1165 4 2015-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
editfx
lvl.2

United States

Received this last week, 3 days after ordering.
Holds 5 batts and lots of room for extra stuff.  I wanted to be able to keep the props on, that was a must.
Can also easily hold my quick attach prop guards and iPad mini along with large collapsible sun shade. Prop guards need to unattached of course.
Very well made for a good price. Perhaps a tad heavy but that doesn't bother me.  I believe it is also available in other colors.
So far I'm loving it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... _detailpage_o02_s00
2015-6-23
Use props
P3PO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16083 ft
United States

I have the same case in the backpack version. love it. Have one for my P2V+ also. Back pack has lots of extra pockets for stuff as well.
2015-6-23
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Microraptor Pro case too. The quality is superb! And, if yellow is not your thing, it comes in many different colors:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encodi ... Id=SF7LPLRQ5NQUQ7RE

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-23
Use props
Trilithon
lvl.2

United States

Love mine, blue in black. Found me a small Plano box to hold small stuff and slide down a battery slot until I can fill them all with batteries.
2015-6-23
Use props
editfx
lvl.2

United States

Actually I should have said that the case can hold 5 spare batts plus one in the bird for a total of 6.
I got the yellow one because I have several similar rolling cases for video, lighting, and audio gear and they are all black so I wanted to be able to easily tell the difference.
It's a lot easier to tell someone to grab the yellow case.
Plus, I guess I'm ready for a little color to brighten up my life!
2015-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules