No "undo" in Fly App video editor
1422 7 2020-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flybook
lvl.1
Flight distance : 223822 ft
United States

I've actually come to really like the video editor in the Fly app.  But sometimes I'm nearly done and then make a mistake and there is no way to undo it. I've been relying on Undo since Windows 95.  Can this feature please be added?  It would make the app much more useable.
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Flybook. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insight with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates on the DJI Fly application. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-9-17
Use props
Lam Thảo
New

Vietnam

I usually edit videos on a separate software on my computer or phone, you can refer to Kinemaster Pro which is quite useful
2020-9-18
Use props
Lam Thảo
New

Vietnam

I usually edit videos on a separate software on my computer or phone, you can refer to Kinemaster Pro which is quite useful https://gamedva.com/kinemaster-pro
2020-9-27
Use props
fanse21db91e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 287329 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too would like to see the undo available in DJ FLY it makes it easy for a one stop shop for shooting, editing and publishing.
2020-12-1
Use props
CindyMcbride
lvl.1

Vietnam

Lam Thảo Posted at 2020-9-27 06:06
I usually edit videos on a separate software on my computer or phone, you can refer to Kinemaster Pro which is quite useful

Thank you for sharing an enhanced version of the app, I tried kinemaster pro apk paid and found it very well.

2021-1-4
Use props
CindyMcbride
lvl.1

Brazil

I successfully downloaded kinemaster pro from techbigs
2021-1-16
Use props
kevinkillsit
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-9-17 19:23
Hi there Flybook. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insight with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates on the DJI Fly application. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.

Any updates yet on this? definitely a much needed feature.
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules