Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Deos anyone at DJI care?????

I have been trying to do a DJI refresh for over a week. They keep telling me they have emailed me a UPS shipping label but I've never received it. This started on September 8. It is now September 17 they have tried five times now. I've asked for manager to call me and I never received a call. You guys are not willing to make any effort on this except trying to send a label to the same email address over and over. I cannot get anybody to stay on the line and test the email to call me so we can work this out.  Can anybody, anybody, at DJI help me. This is most frustrating. What the hell am I paying for?

-Houston

2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Houston, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused in your case. I am able to pull out your case number, as per the system, the shipping label will be sent again to the updated Gmail address. Please let me know if you still have not received it, rest assured, I will make sure you'll receive the shipping label.
2020-9-17
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Finally got the email after 2 weeks, sent in the drone and they found the problem and sent me an email so that I can pay to have it fixed. very reasonable price I might ad. But of course, I am not getting that email either. I had a DJI rep send me an email directly but he sent me a screen shot and then asked me to  click on the PAYPAL button in the screen shot. Ummmmm, you can not click it a screen shot. It took me about 5 minutes to explain to this guy that sending a screen shot is not the same as sending the paypal link. Frustrating again that someone this ignorant is in this position.  Finally got it paid and now I am waiting for it to be fixed.

My biggest complaint is how they were just not willing to find the problem with the email. This is a very simple form of communication these days but a critical one. Very frustrating experience so far.  I am really tired of paying money to these companies and just not getting any attention or decent customer service.

Yes this is a bit of a vent but more importantly, so that others may get an idea of what to expect.

All of this would have gone a lot smoother had I received the email, which to this day is still a mystery.

-Houston
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CreativeSky Posted at 9-28 08:22
Finally got the email after 2 weeks, sent in the drone and they found the problem and sent me an email so that I can pay to have it fixed. very reasonable price I might ad. But of course, I am not getting that email either. I had a DJI rep send me an email directly but he sent me a screen shot and then asked me to  click on the PAYPAL button in the screen shot. Ummmmm, you can not click it a screen shot. It took me about 5 minutes to explain to this guy that sending a screen shot is not the same as sending the paypal link. Frustrating again that someone this ignorant is in this position.  Finally got it paid and now I am waiting for it to be fixed.

My biggest complaint is how they were just not willing to find the problem with the email. This is a very simple form of communication these days but a critical one. Very frustrating experience so far.  I am really tired of paying money to these companies and just not getting any attention or decent customer service.

Hi Houston, I am sorry to hear that your unpleasant experience during the service. Just to double confirm the email issue, you did not receive the quotation sent from our system in the first place, right?
Please help to check the spam of the Gmail account and double confirm if the email sent from us was filtered. Please let me know if the email was not in spam box. I will report the issue to the related team and see if they can find out any issue.
And for the email that our support sent, I had checked the email, it is a PDF file with link, downloaded the file and click the Paypal button, it will jump to a payment link, sorry to hear that it didn't work on your sides and caused trouble to you. Good to hear the issue is finally solved.
If there is anything else we can help, please let me know, I will do my best to help.
2020-9-28
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Susan, thanks for gettign back to me. Yes, I of course checked the spam and any other folder. I just did a search and there was nothing. What makes me think that it is on the DJI end is that I told them to change the email to my brothers email address and he got the email and at the same time, I receive the email too. It is a shame that I am not able to resolve this on the phone. That the person on the phone can not initiate the email. I very inefficient u workflow for a service that is supposed to have a fast turn around. I wasted a whole week on this crap.  

I would not called it resolved as of yet, I still do not have the drone. Hopefully I do not have to interact with them again via email as it seems not to work where DJI is concerned. Currently I can check via the service portal and heck on the status.
-Houston
2020-9-29
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

So it was supposed to be sent back to me but please explain how it can be delivered before it was repaired. This is ridiculous. What a waste.

This is been one of the most frustrating technical support issues I have had. I just got off the phone with DJI support and now they're telling me that I need to call UPS. UPS tells me they have no more information than what is already in my email which is telling me the tracking number has not been updated. It has been over 24 hours. I've never had UPS take more then a few hours to update a tracking number.  I have a shoot tomorrow that I am needing this drone for and I booked a shoot based on the fact that I would be receiving the drone today. I asked support if I can talk to a manager to see if I could get a different replacement sent to me immediately. After all this is what I thought I was paying for. Keep in mind it has already been two weeks since I initially sent in the drone. This is supposed to happen in days not weeks. A complete waste of money. I been told once again that a manager will call me within 24-48 hrs, which of course is no help whatsoever. Screwed once again by DJI.

The drones are great but customer service has been horrible since day one. I was one of the first owners of the Inspire 1 and getting that drone repaired was a nightmare in of itself.

2020-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CreativeSky Posted at 9-30 10:19
So it was supposed to be sent back to me but please explain how it can be delivered before it was repaired. This is ridiculous. What a waste. [view_image]

I am sorry again for the inconvenience caused to you, I understand your feeling on this case. I will note down your feedback about the emails issue to the related team to notice.
Regarding the process timeline shown on the website, it is the system display issue, sorry for the confusion caused as well.
For the shipping status of the package, I noticed that the progress has been updated, and the estimated delivery time is scheduled. Hope you'll receive the drone soon.
2020-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules