6064 10 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

UPDATE -- ISSUE RESOLVED

I have had a DJI account since Feb 2014. When I atttempt to log into the vision assistant it NORMALLY already has my user information but now it is not accepting the login information.

I can still successfully log into the DJI website and access my account information.  I can still successfully log into the DJI forum.  The problem appears to be limited to authentication within the various software assistants.

VisionAssistantLoginError.gif
2014-11-21
Use props
crossbow
New

United States

Amused ... I bought the new NPVT581 controller and cant get into the system for the same reasone ,, tried different passwords, cables, etc... still sitting here.. Supposed to being doing a flyover today...  HELP  
2014-11-21
Use props
roelperalta
lvl.1

United States

and I thought it was just me. What I did on mine was to create another account and used that to login to the app just so I can check my phantom. A few days later, it started accepting my original account again. This only happened to Phantom Assistant. RC Assistant always accept my cred.

2014-11-26
Use props
brenthanwell
New

United States

This post is listed as resolved.  I am still having the problem.  So i created a new account still not working.  Is the fix just to wait a few days???
2015-5-24
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

brenthanwell@li Posted at 2015-5-25 10:25
This post is listed as resolved.  I am still having the problem.  So i created a new account still n ...

So it's back huh?  Well, yes to waiting.  More than likely DJI is aware of the problem and is working on it.  

As you can tell from the date of my post this issue first cropped up for me back in Nov of 2014.  
2015-5-24
Use props
mad_medics911
lvl.1

Canada

Same happens to me most every time I try to login to the app. My best fix is to go to forum and reset password to the same password I already use and bang lets me in the app....see how long this lasts...
2015-5-25
Use props
brenthanwell
New

United States

mad_medics911@h Posted at 2015-5-26 02:47
Same happens to me most every time I try to login to the app. My best fix is to go to forum and rese ...

cool that worked finally thx
2015-5-25
Use props
ifihaffto
New

Australia

So, reset the forum password to what you ALREADY use (but isn't working) in Assistant?

I've tried changing the password on the forum and then using the NEW password in Assistant, but that doesn't work.

I can't remember my old Assistant password
2015-6-5
Use props
chsi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104695 ft
Canada

ifihaffto Posted at 2015-6-5 18:06
So, reset the forum password to what you ALREADY use (but isn't working) in Assistant?

I've tried c ...

Typical DJI garbage I am about to scrap my DJI equipment and go buy equipment from another manufacturer.
2015-10-15
Use props
sobhan
lvl.1

United States

Hello every one.
I have a problem.
I can`t open the ground station on vpn moad.
2019-8-27
Use props
sobhan
lvl.1

United States

Also in affline moad:

what should I do?!
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules