DJI Case
298 8 2020-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

Why does DJI pack the Fly more bags so tight? For 98€ (official price), it could have a few more cm of space.
Mavic Air 2
2020-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi alex_alb, sorry for the inconvenience, I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account. Could you please provide me with your case number and some photos to show the details of the bags? If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know, thanks.
2020-9-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I find the fly more bag a perfect fit when not carrying the charger and hub
2020-9-21
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

A J Posted at 9-21 02:33
I fond the fly more bag a perfect fit when not carrying the charger and hub

More space without a doubt. That outside entrance, it is very tight to keep the propellers or whatever. I often walk with it open so as not to apply pressure.
2020-9-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_alb Posted at 9-21 05:34
More space without a doubt. That outside entrance, it is very tight to keep the propellers or whatever. I often walk with it open so as not to apply pressure.

2020-9-21
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-21 01:55
Hi alex_alb, sorry for the inconvenience, I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account. Could you please provide me with your case number and some photos to show the details of the bags? If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know, thanks.

I have no open case, it was just an outburst. I think they could rethink the space of the bags. It will not be more than 5 cm that the material is poorly packaged, quite the contrary. But thanks for the intervention.
2020-9-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hopefully they could come out with the hard plastic case like they did for the Mavic Pro.
2020-9-21
Use props
Traxx119
lvl.4
Canada

Skyreat makes a nice hard shell case for the MA2. Last month i got one from Amazon and really like it. Everything that comes in the Fly More Combo fits in there real nice.
2020-9-21
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

Traxx119 Posted at 9-21 18:12
Skyreat makes a nice hard shell case for the MA2. Last month i got one from Amazon and really like it. Everything that comes in the Fly More Combo fits in there real nice.

Thanks for the info. I will search
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules