High Res Grid Problems
1223 3 2020-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Remsense 1
lvl.1

Australia

Hey
I have been having a bit of trouble with using 2 cameras at once while shooting high res grids on my h20.
The grid starts fine but once the camera operator or I try to take control of the other gimbal (other h20/Z30) and start to capture a different area the high res grid on the first gimbal fails.
All the Firmware is up to date.
Im not sure If its something im doing wrong or if it's a fault somewhere.
Thanks for any help.  

2020-9-20
Use props
Remsense 1
lvl.1

Australia

Problems with simultaneous capture using XT2+ H20 on M300

Hello
Ive got a H20 and an XT2 and i'm trying to get them to simultaneously capture a subject, the videos are being put through AI video analysis so they need to be taken a very specific way and preferably start and stop at the same time.
My issue comes in when I link the two cameras together, I am able to move them together but image and video capture does not happen at the same time. I have to go through and trigger them seperately which can get a little hectic and imprecise given the task I am trying to perform.
Does anyone know of a fix?
All of the firmware is up to date.
-Thanks!   
2020-9-20
Use props
ScanPro
New
Australia

Hey Remsense, it does mention on DJI's website under M300 FAQ's that you're unable to take videos and photo's simultaneously, but you can control the payloads movements simultaneously. Fingers crossed they will unlock the ability to record simultaneously  in future firmware updates.
2020-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Remsense 1, sorry for the late response, as ScanPro and FAQ mentioned, we can control the movements of each gimbal simultaneously, but can't take photos/videos simultaneously. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your need will be forwarded to our R&D for consideration.
2020-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules