Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RESTRICTED AREAS
833 6 2020-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PSlab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42300 ft
United States

I recently went to a location that B4U Fly said was good to fly.  It was about 1.5 miles away from a non-LAANC airport.  Also, the Kitty Hawk app and DjI Fly Safe site seemed to be OK with it.  However, once I connected up, I was given a locked zone warning and could not fly.  When I got home, I  went to the DJI Unlock site on my desktop.  There, I could see I was on the very edge of the Class C zone.  Is there any way to see this info. when you are in the field?  DJI says the mobile version is not supported.
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_g2VkrietJXul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13294426 ft
United States

I dont understand why DJI would say that. I can always check it in the field. Its where I normally check it, and with my phone. Im totally confused by this. Doesnt make any sense at all. Most of the time I dont know where I'm gonna fly till I get there anyway. B4UFLY, UAV app, kittyhawk, they are all the same way. I feel im missing something about what you are asking  
2020-9-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tap on the Aa to the left of the address bar and tap request desktop site and you can use it.
2020-9-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can also go to the map view in the DJI Go4 app.
2020-9-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-23 02:51
You can also go to the map view in the DJI Go4 app.

Thats what I use for easy access
2020-9-23
Use props
djiuser_g2VkrietJXul
lvl.4
United States

BOY...do I ever have a worthy story for this subject. With lots for yall to comment on and ask questions about. Its actually pretty unbelievable so if not for the great screen recording that shows not only great video of an entire school of Dolohins playing with us that day and literally chassing us and racing beside us, at times bumping and pushing themselves up against the side of our ski's like a big game of "King Of This Hill"  all afternoon. Was crazy like they were trained how to play and interact with us and feel comfortable and safe enough that they had their babies joining in on it all learning how to jump and do flips and twists up in the air out of the water. Reallg makes you feel one with nature as if you felt they would have tried to save one of us if there had been a mishap or a shark. Pretty cool and memorable day for one but I also lost the mini at the end of the day to the Ocean forever. And all on account of a restricted area i had no idea I had been flirting with
2020-10-26
Use props
djiuser_g2VkrietJXul
lvl.4
United States

Not only do I have video of it going down 20 yards out of my reach of it on the shore line also have the log too. And hou wouldn't believe how close I came a few times to the edge of a critical GEO Fence. No ill take that back, wasnt a Geo Fence to me, it was a PROPER, 2019 invisible force field!! And it shows what your drone does when it comes in contact with it. Its been a year so I'll have to find the video log and scrednshots and video to prove what I say is truth lol. Its actually such a good story behind it especially with the dolphins and all that I'm not as angry about it as I should be for losing a drone but not my fault. I can handle it better and except it if its my fault and learned a lesson as has happened a few times since I been flying since 2017. This one I have every right to beangry about it but I accept it much better than I should have because the experience and how it all went down made it almost worth it lol. Let me knowif anyone is interested or I even reads this
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules