DJI Phantom 4 pro v2 -// 2 propeller stuck
1409 5 2020-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wildschock
New
Germany

Dear Forum,

I have recently bought a DJI Phantom4 pro v2 and did my first flight last sunday - was fantastic. Unfortunately, I have now the issue that 2 propellers (back site, where the battery is) are stuck and I am not able to remove them, and I tried it with a lot of force. They have been installed properly, grey-to-grey and black-to-black.

Anyone else who has experienced the same issue and can share the trick?

Thank you every much in advance,
Charlotte
2020-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Charlotte, sorry to read this, when detaching the propellers, please press the propellers down into the motor mount, then rotate it it to the unlock direction. Please let us know if the issue persists.
2020-9-26
Use props
wildschock
New
Germany

Thx DJI Mindy for taking the time advising me. Unfortunately, I tried several times again, nothing. I press the propellers down into the motor mount, then rotate it it to the unlock direction (I checked several times!). I fear I am breaking something if I am using more power. I also asked friends to try, but nothing. It is a bit like in "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword"! When I am googling for YouTube videos it seams so easy to remove the propellers. Do you have a certain tool to better fix the motor mount when trying to remove the propellers?
2020-9-30
Use props
djiuser_edCc7jOjMTRM
lvl.1
United States

I’m having the same issue! Finally got them off once and now the same issue.
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

wildschock Posted at 2020-9-30 11:10
Thx DJI Mindy for taking the time advising me. Unfortunately, I tried several times again, nothing. I press the propellers down into the motor mount, then rotate it it to the unlock direction (I checked several times!). I fear I am breaking something if I am using more power. I also asked friends to try, but nothing. It is a bit like in "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword"!  When I am googling for YouTube videos it seams so easy to remove the propellers. Do you have a certain tool to better fix the motor mount when trying to remove the propellers?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the propeller as the picture below first?

If this can not solve your problem, we would suggest you send it back.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=footer
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_edCc7jOjMTRM Posted at 10-9 09:31
I’m having the same issue! Finally got them off once and now the same issue.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please check the propeller as the picture below first?

If this can not solve your problem, we would suggest you send it back.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=footer
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules