336 2 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Hi,
Tried today to see if I could transfere data from the DJI GO 4 remote controller to my computer, sould that when I one day need to send this data to DJI. However the black cable that came with the ecuipment is a USB to USB C and does not fit the connector on the RC where the cable for the phone connects. There was also a small black adapter that came with the equipment, but that does also not fit to the RC either. It loks like that connector on the RC nas a micro usb if I am correct. Should there have been cable for this with the equipment?

Thar little black aptor is a USB C to something which I thought would fit the RC, but I do not know what that is. Also what type of connector is it on the DJI GO 4 RC?

Otherwise, would I have to purchase a USB to USB micro cable, if this is what will fit the RC?

Cheers and thanks for your asisstance.
Tony
2020-9-27
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Correction. I just managed to insert the little black adaptor in RC. I was first a bit worried that it was not supposed to fit there, as I did not want to put any force on it. So everything's fine now.
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyalami. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to fix said issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules