Mavic Mini Importing to India
5483 11 2020-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kirankikku
New

Australia

Hi Guys,
I bought a Mavic Mini Drone in Australia and i would like to take the drone with me to India.
Can i directly take my drone to India without any problem? since it come under Nano Drone category.
Did some one of you travelled to India with your Drone? If so were there any issues you faced. Please give me a good solution.
Thanks in Advance

2020-9-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe this will help you? At least as a place to begin your research.

https://www.dronitech.com/rules- ... or-drones-in-india/
2020-9-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-29 01:12
Maybe this will help you? At least as a place to begin your research.

https://www.dronitech.com/rules-and-regulations-for-drones-in-india/

Wow - I thought the UK was strict
2020-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 9-29 12:11
Wow - I thought the UK was strict

You'd think regulations would be standard throughout the World, wouldn't you, when they're surely based on common sense.  But no.
2020-9-29
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-29 12:18
You'd think regulations would be standard throughout the World, wouldn't you, when they're surely based on common sense.  But no.

It is quite extreme and some countries are far, far worse than others. The real shocker for me is Canada. They seem to have draconian level drone laws and would have been one of the last countries I'd expect - the government encourages the public to report drone operators.
2020-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 9-29 12:22
It is quite extreme and some countries are far, far worse than others. The real shocker for me is Canada. They seem to have draconian level drone laws and would have been one of the last countries I'd expect - the government encourages the public to report drone operators.

Paranoia everywhere.
2020-9-29
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-29 12:28
Paranoia everywhere.

So it seems mate. I find myself often having to use my 'resting bitch face' when I see people walking towards me - they soon walk away without saying anything! Long gone are the days where I have to justify what I'm doing to a stranger.
2020-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 9-29 12:39
So it seems mate. I find myself often having to use my 'resting bitch face' when I see people walking towards me - they soon walk away without saying anything! Long gone are the days where I have to justify what I'm doing to a stranger.

I wonder if they'd be as potentially confrontational if you were just flying a kite at the same spot, for example. I blame the press for demonizing drone use.
2020-9-29
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-29 12:42
I wonder if they'd be as potentially confrontational if you were just flying a kite at the same spot, for example. I blame the press for demonizing drone use.

Probably not mate. It’s perception though I’ve never had a direct confrontation with anyone as yet but being 6’ 4” has it’s advantages
2020-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 9-29 14:51
Probably not mate. It’s perception though I’ve never had a direct confrontation with anyone as yet but being 6’ 4” has it’s advantages

Yeah that's cropped up before in another thread
2020-9-29
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-29 15:13
Yeah that's cropped up before in another thread

I'm sure it has mate
2020-9-29
Use props
SGFlyer
lvl.1

Singapore

HI, where you able to bring your drone to India. I am thinking of taking my Mini with me soon in the non carry baggage. Would appreciate your quick response.
2021-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules