First Trip Out in Six Months
931 10 2020-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Still over an hour each time in queuing for rides.
Still packed despite limited numbers.

Still the best place to find hard to find Kits.
If you have a spare £650 to spare for a Millenium Falcon
Really good security. I was stopped for acting suspicious. I was just trying to get a better camera angle, honest.
Ray.

2020-10-2
Use props
Robb OConnor
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Lovely video Ray , very strong colours, we’ve been there so many times with our daughter she loves it, but not been since this situation started. Looking forward to going back eventually . Love how you have put so many elements of the park in one short video.
2020-10-3
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Robb OConnor Posted at 10-3 01:25
Lovely video Ray , very strong colours, we’ve been there so many times with our daughter she loves it, but not been since this situation started. Looking forward to going back eventually . Love how you have put so many elements of the park in one short video.

Hi Robb.
Yes I agree, it's not smart.
Queues are as long as ever with over an hour of waiting time in non modified queuing systems that don't really give the minimum distance rule to your sides. Staff seem tight on security but more lax on group behavior frequently observing groups of more than six roaming around. Restaurant is still  a queuing system and staff in them are not wearing gloves.  The car parks are emptier so I have no idea what it would be like fully loaded, I can only guess. However, we are all home for a week now and in good health with no reports of outbreaks from the park so despite everything, everything is awesome.

The video didn't take long to edit but it took me ages to learn to play and record the sound track with enough variation not to get a copyright strike from You Tubes' logarithms.

Ray.
2020-10-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2020-10-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2020-10-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool video.
2020-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ray. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this fantastic video you have filmed from Legoland. Great work and keep on filming. .
2020-10-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-10-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2020-10-5
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Thanks guys.

I really would like to go out on my own though so I have time to set the Osmo Pocket up for the shots properly rather than rely on the auto settings. I'm losing out on practice.

Ray.
2020-10-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 10-10 13:46
Thanks guys.

I really would like to go out on my own though so I have time to set the Osmo Pocket up for the shots properly rather than rely on the auto settings. I'm losing out on practice.

You're welcome
2020-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules