Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI simulator for Mac?
7290 7 2020-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NyBo
New

Norway

Isn't it time they launched the DJI sim for the Mac?
2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI Flight Simulator only supports computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system currently, if there is any update in the future, we will make it clear on our website. Please keep an eye on it, thank you.
2020-10-3
Use props
fans228e334b
Flight distance : 24423 ft
  • >>>
United States

yep. totally agree.
2021-3-2
Use props
djiuser_ZMqu6PZJXAYr
New

Portugal

Is the really still no DJI flight simulater for a mac?  

I also have a smart controler... is there not one that you can download? Seems crazy
2021-4-10
Use props
djiuser_az40Rp0b1TwU
New

Israel

it s sad, knowing that 80% of the video / photo industry is working on Mac
2021-6-13
Use props
Teufeli
First Officer
Flight distance : 1166483 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I totally agree with that one
2022-3-31
Use props
djiuser_3g3anP01nlcP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 380413 ft
Switzerland

I have installed Parallel Desktop with Windows 11 on my Mac and installed the DJI Flight Simulator on the virtual PC on Parallel Desktop. However after lunching the app on the PC/Windows platform I get always a "network error" alert. Pressing any button will close the App respectively will let it crash immediately. What's the problem and can DJI fix that please?  The virtual PC/Windows  works properly and is also connected the WLAN.  It's a pity that there is still no Mac SW version of the DJI flight simulator available.
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_3g3anP01nlcP Posted at 7-23 02:31
I have installed Parallel Desktop with Windows 11 on my Mac and installed the DJI Flight Simulator on the virtual PC on Parallel Desktop. However after lunching the app on the PC/Windows platform I get always a "network error" alert. Pressing any button will close the App respectively will let it crash immediately. What's the problem and can DJI fix that please?  The virtual PC/Windows  works properly and is also connected the WLAN.  It's a pity that there is still no Mac SW version of the DJI flight simulator available.
[view_image]

Hello, there. We don't have a plan to release DJI Flight Simulator for mac os currently.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
2023-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules