Mundouniverso
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33622 ft
Spain

Hello guys
  I'm glad to enter this forum
This month my Kalipso aircraft arrived hahaha MavicMini and flying 4 hours
I like this aircraft for indoor and indoor mapping
my problem is: how to set the aircraft orientation icon (shows real-time aircraft orientation) is always red (flying out) sometimes it detects the aircraft but the aircraft orientation is not correct
When I click on the icon it tells me to calibrate the compass of the mobile or change the GPS by calibrating the compass of the mobile and nothing
How to change the warning voice of DJI FLY? (if possible)
thanks

2020-10-4
Use props
VLong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78799 ft
United States

Did you turn on location on your phone or tablet? This could be the problem
2020-10-4
Use props
Mundouniverso
lvl.2
Spain

VLong Posted at 10-4 19:06
Did you turn on location on your phone or tablet? This could be the problem

thanks for answering
This week I confirm you, I try again (on the telephone I see that the ubication and the gps are activated)
2020-10-4
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Calibrate your phones compass inside the rc.
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mundouniverso. Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on your new DJI Mavic Mini.  In addition to this post the Aircraft Orientation Icon is used to know where your DJI Mavic Mini is relative to the RC and what direction it is  pointing. For additional reference please refer to the images below. Thank you.

2020-10-5
Use props
Mundouniverso
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 22:13
Hello there Mundouniverso. Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on your new DJI Mavic Mini.  In addition to this post the Aircraft Orientation Icon is used to know where your DJI Mavic Mini is relative to the RC and what direction it is  pointing. For additional reference please refer to the images below. Thank you.

[view_image]

hi thanks for answering and helping
the fault is number 3 where the phone comes out
checking the compass: calibrating the compass
  check if the gps is active: if it is active
this week I check with another phone
i have xiaomi redmi note 3
thanks
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mundouniverso Posted at 10-5 22:37
hi thanks for answering and helping
the fault is number 3 where the phone comes out
checking the compass: calibrating the compass

Hi there Mundouniverso. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mimi and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2020-10-7
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The error is that the Fly app does not read the compass direction from your phone.  But I see that your phone does indeed have the required compass (magnetic) sensor. make sure that the position permission for the DJI Fly app is enabled on your phone.
2020-10-7
Use props
Mundouniverso
lvl.2
Spain

thanks guys this week i check
another question: DJI FLY's voice is in English, can the voice be changed ??? (the DJI FLY's voice is in English)
thanks
2020-10-8
Use props
Mundouniverso
lvl.2
Spain

Hello guys
after checking where my bug comes from aircraft orientation icon now works perfect with xiaomi redmi note 3 pro
Failure: my phone has a battery problem sometimes at 40% charge the moivil turned off and the sensors that this mobile has did not work correctly
I decided to change the battery with a new one and all the sensors work perfect both on mobile and also with the DJI FLY application
Now: every time I ask and nobody doesn't answer
Can you change the voice of the prompts in DJI FLY ??
thanks
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules