484 7 2020-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Nina
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143612 ft
Puerto Rico

Hi Guys!

Today I flew my drone mavic air 2 to the longest distance I have ever done, which is 1.82 kilometers. At that time the control signal was perfect and the number of satellites was perfect. I was flying at a low altitude but suddenly lost the live feed of the video on my phone screen. Although I could see all the telemetry on the screen. What could have happened? I was scared to lose him but I brought him back without a problem.

Does OcuSync really work?

2020-10-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

This can be perfectly normal, there are several completely seperate radio links in the aircraft, it just means that one of them got out of range, the return video link. It is Occusynce as you guessed, and it does work.
2020-10-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, OcuSync does work. Why were you flying at "low altitude" nearly 2KM away? How high was the drone AGL?
2020-10-4
Use props
Carlos Nina
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

I’m flying at 100f.
2020-10-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It must have just lost video feed to display but as long as you still had RC control you will be good, just a note to keep an eye on the RC signal bars.
2020-10-4
Use props
Carlos Nina
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

A J Posted at 10-4 16:55
Yes, OcuSync does work. Why were you flying at "low altitude" nearly 2KM away? How high was the drone AGL?

Im fliying at 100f
2020-10-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Take it up a bit higher - 200-400' and you should see a better signal
2020-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Carlos Nina. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you.

2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules