DJI Fly App not showing all pictures/videos in gallery
9337 15 2020-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sQACCavL2JPY
lvl.1

United States

Hi Everyone,

I've been struggling with the DJI Fly app, specifically the "Album" section that displays all of your pictures and videos.

For some reason it isn't showing everything from the SD card in the drone. It's strange - sometimes it'll show a video that I took and then next time I go into the app, it'll be gone. Other times when I know I've taken a specific video, I'll go into "Album" within the app and it won't be there at all (even though I know I took it).

Anyone else experiencing this weird behavior?
2020-10-5
Use props
djiuser_amHSAnn5ppRo
New

Canada

I have same issue.

Some videos show on DJI fly app but sometimes not all that are on the SIM card, why does this happen?
2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_amHSAnn5ppRo
New

Canada

I have same issue.

Some videos show on DJI fly app but sometimes not all that are on the SIM card, why does this happen?
2021-1-1
Use props
Eric LaBarge
New

United States

Ya i have no videos or pictures in my gallery in the dji fly app on my Samsung note 8 SM-N950U. DJI please help
2021-4-22
Use props
TurboWG
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issue.
2021-6-2
Use props
djiuser_s8rPX3DLXhhI
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I'm having a similar problem. I didn't know that panorama/360 aren't stored as one stitched image but I've already formatted my card. So I put the original files and folders back onto the SD card and wish to view them in the DJI Fly app as one stiched photo and upload them to SkyPixel. But the files don't show up anymore. And it's not just the panoramas, even normal videos and photos that I reimported onto the SD card don't show up in the DJI Fly app. Any solutions?
2021-6-27
Use props
djiuser_AHnjb76zPd9y
New

United States

Yes I have the same problem, I know that I take photos but they don’t show up in the album in the DJI fly app. It is very annoying because I want to edit them but they don’t show up. Also they don’t automatically save to my camera roll.
2021-11-19
Use props
gdfaini
lvl.3
Flight distance : 531955 ft
United States

With what version of DJI Fly are you all having this problem?
2021-11-20
Use props
djiuser_ebaZ82eCEh1Q
New

United Kingdom

gdfaini Posted at 2021-11-20 04:46
With what version of DJI Fly are you all having this problem?
Is this issue resolved? Because I am having the same issue here after the update. I can't reach any of my photos or videos on the phone for editing. Currently, DJI Fly vesion is 1.5.10. Phone is Galaxy A12.
Thanks
2022-3-6
Use props
djiuser_ppuJAQY1zmgV
New

Germany

djiuser_ebaZ82eCEh1Q Posted at 3-6 16:26
Is this issue resolved? Because I am having the same issue here after the update. I can't reach any of my photos or videos on the phone for editing. Currently, DJI Fly vesion is 1.5.10. Phone is Galaxy A12.
Thanks

Was that solved. I cannot get access to any other pictures or videos to integrate into my DJI fly project. (I am with 1.5.10 - 1070)
2022-3-7
Use props
Michalob
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi I have the same issue, some of the photos, panoramas and spheres are not showing in DJI Fly app but they are on SD card
app version 1.5.10
RC firmware 04.11.0032
Aircraft firmware 01.04.0000
If somebody already found out the resolution for this problem please let me know
2022-4-18
Use props
fansb44b1721
New
Flight distance : 48297 ft
United States

I have the same issue, anyone figure out why?
2022-11-24
Use props
Tato Rueda
lvl.1

Colombia

I have the same issue, anyone figure out why?
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_KVifdlkrGBgA
New
Flight distance : 26020 ft
United Kingdom

My problem is almost te same.
My sd is formaten inp3 pro. Ik take pictures on the flight. By transfer switch I see te pictures. The Next Day I formaten the sd again. During a flight I make pictures and video. Bij transfer I can't see the New pict end vid. Only the old pictures can I see. This strange vexause the sd is formated. I put sd in pc and I can see the New pictures...What is going on with this sd?
2023-6-12
Use props
djiuser_1S5j0w1oYoig
New

India

Hello everyone, I am still getting the same issue. When the aircraft is connected particular video files are shown and once I disconnect the aircraft those files are not visible, hence I am not able to download those files.

Does anyone have th solution, if yes please give me the solution. Thank you in advance
2-5 11:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_1S5j0w1oYoig Posted at 2-5 11:31
Hello everyone, I am still getting the same issue. When the aircraft is connected particular video files are shown and once I disconnect the aircraft those files are not visible, hence I am not able to download those files.

Does anyone have th solution, if yes please give me the solution. Thank you in advance

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm your app version and a screen recording showing the problem? Also, please tell us the exact model of your aircraft. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-6 23:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules