Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Your advice for filter set
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renaat
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Dear Phantom fans,

after finished our difficult task for the Inspire1 (the renaat-filters 1000 sets sold), we are happy to announce that the factory approved our new design of the barrel to replace the DJI stock one. It took 2 months, not all is going fast in China. Of course, as we did for the ultra light frame for the I1, we have now an ultra light barrel for the Phantom3, evidently with the right thread.
This barrel is designed to accept 2 different filters (ND filter and a graduated ND) in a special designed frame. Special: easy to take and replace, and one of the 2 slots in the barrel can accept a filter to be rotated. This is necessary to align a graduated ND filter with the horizon.
We received the first photos of the barrel, not yet painted ! On the barrel will be a ring to block the filters, or if no filter used in the slots, to cover the openings against light infiltration. As a lot of you asked us for a polarizer filter, there will be one, to be screwed on the end of the barrel, so you can combine with the other filters. All our inspiration was coming from the construction of a matte box, but it had to be very mini !
Concerning the filters:
we propose ND8-ND16-ND32, ND2-ND4s !!  Perhaps start from ND4 to ND16 ? And of course for the photographers there will be a CPL.

We are waiting to receive the barrel and have a look in real. Meanwhile any advice is welcome to set up a set of filters.

With best regards and thanks for your patience,
Aileen & Renaat

IMG_3016.JPG
IMG_3010.JPG
2015-6-24
Use props
SULTAN This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-25
Use props
numbphoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 321621 ft
United States

Your concept is superb and I can't wait to try it out! Specially a grad nd option for all the blown out skies in my horizon pictures.
2015-6-25
Use props
Renaat
lvl.4

China

We received the definite design, weight will be very reasonnable

PH3_1.jpg

PH3_2.jpg

PH3_3.jpg

PH3_4.jpg

PH3_5.jpg

PH3_6.jpg
PH3_1.jpg
PH3_2.jpg
PH3_3.jpg
PH3_4.jpg
PH3_5.jpg
PH3_6.jpg
2015-6-30
Use props
asaerong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 562769 ft
Indonesia

I'm in! when will you start accepting pre-orders? what are the sets you have in plan?

cheers, albert
2015-7-3
Use props
Eagle-ONE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 495869 ft
United States

I will like see the weight first. Looks very heavy.
2015-7-3
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.3

Italy

Me too, interesting product but weight?

Thanks in advance
2015-7-3
Use props
PhantomRider
lvl.1

Italy

Hmm... looking at the many issues affecting the DJI gimbal on here... I don't see this as a possible solution for the Phantom series. Weight is everything!
The way I see it... DJI or third suppliers... should simply make and sell replacement UV filters with graduated and interchangeable ND lenses, that can replace the original UV filter.
When replaced in front of the camera....weight should always the same! Also to avoid "warranty" issues...where DJI can say... damaged caused by the extra weight added!

However... I do see it as a very good and professional solution for custom made drones... where gimbals are more solid and capable of extra weight.

Cheers!
2015-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules