5 Months After Order: Still No Drone, No Refund!
1527 5 2020-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EskieFlame
lvl.1

United States

I ordered a DJI Mavic Air 2 on 5/26/2020 and have never received it. Tracking number 1Z3051F60300551205. I reached out to UPS and DJI multiple times without success. UPS tracking had showed the package in Jacksonville, FL, for the longest time. I contacted DJI Online Support multiple times who said the package wasn't lost, it's just in transit, so wait. Now it's out of the 120 day window and the tracking is gone for UPS. I called UPS and they told me that Saikaron LLC never sent the package, but the tracking info said it was sent from California to Jacksonville. I requested a refund, but here is their lastest response to that request:
Greetings from DJI Customer Support.

We value your business with us and your patronage to our products. We are really sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that this has caused you.

As we mentioned on our previous emails, the package is possibly lost during transit. Our team are investigating this case and filed a claim against the courier. Hence, we are unable to stop the shipment or cancel the order. We have to wait for the final investigation result.

Once we receive an update from our team, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We humbly seek your kind understanding on this matter. Have a great day ahead.
Should you have any other concern please let us know.

Thank you for choosing DJI!

Best Regards,
Rovy

I literally have not gotten anywhere with either company and am more than frustrated. I was excited about this drone but now cannot recommend DJI to anyone.

Capture.PNG
DJI Online Support.PNG
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi EskieFlame, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have escalated your situation to the related team to check and follow up, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.
2020-10-14
Use props
EskieFlame
lvl.1

United States

Got a coupon for a full discount on a new Mavic Air 2 on 11/11/2020. Better late than never! And I'm hoping this one arrives!! Will update when it does.
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EskieFlame Posted at 11-23 15:45
Got a coupon for a full discount on a new Mavic Air 2 on 11/11/2020. Better late than never! And I'm hoping this one arrives!! Will update when it does.

Thanks for your update, EskieFlame. I've managed to get your new order via your forum account, I'll help to keep an eye on it. Hope you will receive it soon.
2020-11-23
Use props
EskieFlame
lvl.1

United States

Mavic Air 2 received on 12/2/2020! Thank you Natalia. I thought this was a lost cause.
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EskieFlame Posted at 12-13 22:06
Mavic Air 2 received on 12/2/2020! Thank you Natalia. I thought this was a lost cause.

You're most welcome. Hope everything goes smoothly. Happy flying.
2020-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules