How NOT to get 'BLOCKED' when posting...I think.
1530 6 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

In the past two weeks, there are those of us who have experienced a post or nearly every post (as in the cases of Overmind aka GrahamJ of Australia, GB44 of the UK, w1nder of Sweden and yours truly, of the US) being blocked or “shielded by the moderator”. As such, I’ve been going oversome of the interesting ideas and ‘facts’ behind why, several of us are indeed being randomly blocked when posting as we do, while others seem to run a muck, posting anything they feel appropriate.

I've compiled a small list of reasons that I hope will clear up and clarify the situation. Your posts being blocked may be caused by one or more of the following;

1. Pilot Error- You must be doing something wrong when attempting to post. Have you made sure your head is cocked right 28*, your tongue is slightly out and your LEFT, not RIGHT eye is squinted slightly? Not doing so may result in piloting your keypad incorrectly, thus leading to a posting crash and/or failure.

2. Battery Issue- Never start off a post with the posting device being less 100% charged. Never attempt to post, read and then re-post as this cause the device to suddenly drop from 90% to 7% then, catch fire and explode.

3. Balancing- Have you made sure that the required Nepoleonic Styled Aluminum Foil hat is well balanced? An unbalanced hat can cause your head to bobble slightly out of the suggested 28* range. (See instruction #1)

4. Calibration- Have you insured you've calibrated your chair at least twice before sitting? Keep in mind, your chair should be completely level prior to performing said calibration. Once the calibration is complete, place your couch 4 meters to the left and sit on it, leaving the chair alone.

5. Positioning- Do your favorite beverages sit to the Right, Left or Dead Center of you when posting? Dead Center is the proper position to guarantee proper drinking frequencies.

According to current forum policy, not doing the above may earn you a free ride and several nights stay at the Guantanamo Bay Resort. Featuring a beautiful view of Havana, secured grounds and your very own 5x5, concrete constructed, "room".

Remember, there are not a large percentage of persons being blocked so, you may experience nay-sayers on the subject matter or even those who just refuse to believe it to be a system malfunction of any kind.
I know it happens, I’ve had it happen. I feel your pain and hope this helps you not experience the painful and lonesome feeling of being blocked any further.

This public service has been brought to you by,

-S.N.

2015-6-25
Use props
jon
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Very good
2015-6-25
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

jon- Hey there, sir! Thank you

It would seem after being blocked with "...you are being under Audit," several times while trying to start this thread yesterday morning, my "Audit" went well and has been released for public view. Notice the- 'admin.admin' thing...

Wishes of great flying weather in the UK,

-S.N.
2015-6-26
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

Love your work my friend!
2015-6-26
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi, Sky Ninja.

Sorry about the filter's problem. We've fixed it and restore the replies/threads. Please let me know if anything missing.

DJI-CS
2015-6-29
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

SN

You only need to post this once.  It was humous once.  It gets old after the second time.
2015-7-7
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-7-8 12:39
SN

You only need to post this once.  It was humous once.  It gets old after the second time.

Hey Ed, suck eggs! If it weren't for the forum being disrupted by DJIs lacking, it wouldn't have been posted at all. Trolling is forbidden Mr. "Moderator".

Humbly,
-S.N.
2015-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules