2266 7 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15568 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi I'm having horizont drift with my ronin M. I use a gh4, i calibrate it but the problem dont disapier. Any sugestions? Thanks
2015-6-25
Use props
info.digitalvid
lvl.1

Spain

i have same problem with horizontal roll level, why? what happen?
2015-6-25
Use props
bjoern
lvl.1

Germany

info.digitalvid Posted at 2015-6-25 22:33
i have same problem with horizontal roll level, why? what happen?

Witch firmware Version?

I'm asking because with the original ("old") ronin some users had roll issues after Firmware upgrade:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-6923-1-1.html
2015-6-25
Use props
mattiasholstrom
New
Flight distance : 50518 ft
Norway

Same here as well.
Roll drift even after calibration and very diligent balancing.
When watching roll parameters on the application the roll parameters are stable but roll axis still drift.
Its just like the encoder on the roll axis have a hard time reading the correct value or drift away.
2015-6-25
Use props
zane.w.taylor
lvl.1
United States

I'm needing a solution for this ASAP. How on earth has this not been solved? I'm not sure. It's a new but defective product and nobody on this DJI board is taking it seriously. It is not a professional grade solution until it can perform its most basic functions. I see people across the internet mad about it. And it seems like the problem is a carry over issue from the original ronin. They have enough market share and market cap to pay for the solution, which quite honestly seems to be unique to them as the basecam board based gimbals don't have this issue.

The primary task of this $$$$ product being the continuous holding of a horizon line.

My post production edits despite diligent calibration breaks and retakes throughout the shoot show a -2 to -12 adjustment meaning often times I lose 20 % of my resolution and miss out on a lot of the brilliant composition work I attempted to accomplish meaning I toss a lot of good things away. I want this taken seriously. How can this be solved without downgrading software and leaving the product open to overheating??
2015-6-26
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

If the drift happens once you power it on, please wait a moment, it will come back,Besides,If it does not come back, try "System Calibration" in the APP several times to see if it helps, Besides, please set the Deadband of Roll Axis to 90 to see if it helps. At last, if the drift is still the same, please kindly send your email to support@dji.com, we will follow up your case, THX~

2015-6-29
Use props
grant
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same issue. Any resolution?
2015-6-29
Use props
markopatrick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2188 ft
  • >>>
Austria

http://forum.dji.com/thread-23047-1-1.html
2015-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now