Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Nice deal on Osmo pocket

$100 off
2020-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GGEZ. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this link and this information for the DJI Osmo Pocket here at DJI Forum . You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see more great and wonderful deals as well. Thank you and please be safe always.
2020-10-15
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

You are supposed to disclose clealy when you post affiliate links! That's part of Amazon's terms and Conditions of membership of the Associates Program - you must declare that you may earn commission if people buy from your link.
2020-10-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool - thanks for sharing
2020-10-15
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

I think that's Amazon's standard price on it now - that's what I bought it for there 3 weeks ago.
2020-10-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-15 20:52
Hello there GGEZ. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this link and this information for the DJI Osmo Pocket here at DJI Forum . You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see more great and wonderful deals as well. Thank you and please be safe always.

This is just an affiliate link.
To my best knowledge that is not allowed.
2020-10-16
Use props
Moofer
New
United Kingdom

I think it was becuase it was Amazon Prime day on Tuesday and Wednesday, the price will have gone back up now, as I just got one cheap
2020-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules