Issues controller not connecting to mavic 2 pro after update
8416 25 2020-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Castigos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22057 ft
United States

I had not used my drone in quite a while i turned it on today and it said new firm ware update. Completed the update not it appears the controller cannot connect to the drone. The app says its connected on the first page but when i click go fly it tells me the aircraft is disconnected I've a attached a screen shot

Anyone having this issue?
4E27FBED-F3A3-4EA8-8034-28B3D50D4C77.png
2020-10-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Refresh the firmware on both the AC and RC using DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello Castigos. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your Mavic 2 pro. Were you able to relink the remote to the Aircraft using the DJI Go 4 app or using the combination buttons? For you to have a better visualization of the process, you may refer to this official video tutorial we have for you.

2020-10-19
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

As AJ has already said. You must update the drone and controller for every FW update. Some FW updates also require you to update each battery individually.

The best way to do updates is Via DIJ Assistant 2 on your PC or Mac.  
2020-10-19
Use props
Castigos1985
New

United States

thanks for the response I tried relinking the controller multiple times however it just tells me controller is link and it still says aircraft disconnected and never connects. Downloaded Dji Assistant on my Mac and using the cable provided with my drone when I bought it I connect it to the computer and dji assistant never picks it up so I  can't even access any other updates I might need to do
2020-10-23
Use props
doug86
lvl.2
Flight distance : 309478 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been flying for months, and about 3 weeks ago, updated all. Everything was fine, until this morning. After powering up, the controller can't link to the aircraft, and repeated attempts with all the binding options fail.  I used the Assistant to update both the aircraft and the controller today, and no luck binding them together. Now what?
2020-10-24
Use props
ECL_Wolf
New
Chile

Hello, I wanted to know if you have had a solution to this, since the same thing has happened to me, I do not have a connection with the controller, and I cannot update the firmware either, the computer does not detect the drone (I already tried several cables and updated the DJi Assistant)
2020-12-30
Use props
Castigos
lvl.1
United States

ECL_Wolf Posted at 2020-12-30 15:39
Hello, I wanted to know if you have had a solution to this, since the same thing has happened to me, I do not have a connection with the controller, and I cannot update the firmware either, the computer does not detect the drone (I already tried several cables and updated the DJi Assistant)

No I wasn’t able to fix the issue , I then called DJI had someone help me I tried everything the person told me with no success he then told me I could send the drone to them which I did and just today I received a “quote for repair” from DJI for 650 dollars which is absolutely absurd  no way should I or anyone have to pay for an issue caused by and update. I
2021-1-7
Use props
djiuser_SwWKPiF3pag1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39626 ft
India

Castigos1985 Posted at 2020-10-23 18:25
thanks for the response I tried relinking the controller multiple times however it just tells me controller is link and it still says aircraft disconnected and never connects. Downloaded Dji Assistant on my Mac and using the cable provided with my drone when I bought it I connect it to the computer and dji assistant never picks it up so I  can't even access any other updates I might need to do

Same happened to my dron
2021-2-13
Use props
StreamWorks
lvl.1

Nigeria

so wait.. up till now there's no solution for this? why would y'all tell us to update only to destroy our device we got so expensive.... this is fraud meh, and now y'all telling us to pay such huge amount for repairs?
2021-4-15
Use props
pauly whitehead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 139721 ft
United States

I did the smart controller update today.  Firmware downloaded & installed just fine.  Controller connected with AC after process.  
2021-4-15
Use props
glennmurray
New
Flight distance : 22205 ft
Australia

I downloaded the update and now the drone will not connect .Did anyone find a solution .I am not paying for a repair and I can't believe they would try to charge for this .
2021-4-28
Use props
Castigos
lvl.1
United States

glennmurray@me. Posted at 4-28 04:40
I downloaded the update and now the drone will not connect .Did anyone find a solution .I am not paying for a repair and I can't believe they would try to charge for this .

Update on my end .
Weeks of emails and calls to DJi support supervisors ended in me threatening to file a formal complaint with the BBB (better business bureau) and possible legal action finally did a supervisor called me and told me “after further review we decided to cover your claim”  
A load of crap if you ask me they sent me a new drone instead of fixing mine .

You guys should do the same or go ahead and file the complaint and use this forum thread as proof of wrong doing by DJI  
Hope this helps you all
2021-4-28
Use props
glennmurray
New
Australia

I find this amazing that it has Come to this from an update .
2021-4-28
Use props
glennmurray
New
Australia

MY DRONE WILL NOT STOP BEEPING AND FLASHING YELLOW WHEN I PUSH THE BUTTON ON THE DRONE ( WHICH SEEMS TO NOT PUSH ) .ALSO TO MAKE THINGS WORSE MY HAND CONTROLLER SINCE DOWNLOADING THE UPDATE WILL NOT  CHARGE .

how do i get someone to reply here with help as i am on holidays and i want to use my drone ( not thanks to the update ).
2021-4-28
Use props
Castigos
lvl.1
United States

glennmurray@me. Posted at 4-28 16:58
MY DRONE WILL NOT STOP BEEPING AND FLASHING YELLOW WHEN I PUSH THE BUTTON ON THE DRONE ( WHICH SEEMS TO NOT PUSH ) .ALSO TO MAKE THINGS WORSE MY HAND CONTROLLER SINCE DOWNLOADING THE UPDATE WILL NOT  CHARGE .

how do i get someone to reply here with help as i am on holidays and i want to use my drone ( not thanks to the update ).

Sorry to hear that man. Hope my update helps you
2021-4-28
Use props
glennmurray
New
Australia

How do i get tech assistace  from dji ?
2021-4-29
Use props
Castigos
lvl.1
United States

glennmurray@me. Posted at 4-29 03:39

Google the tech support number and call
2021-4-29
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

glennmurray@me. Posted at 4-29 03:39

Press support at the bottom right on this page an select the drone and the the item you wish to have support for.
2021-4-29
Use props
mngolfguy
New

United States

after the update, I had to restart my iphone for the app to connect to the drone
2021-6-2
Use props
djiuser_BOrZggELvpTs
New
Canada

Does the Mavic 2 Pro drone/controller linking issue have a solution? Mine has been doing this for a while now even after ensuring the drone, controller and DJI GO 4 App’s are all updated. This drone is essentially useless. Suggestions??
Thank you
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_BOrZggELvpTs
New
Canada

djiuser_BOrZggELvpTs Posted at 5-23 18:21
Does the Mavic 2 Pro drone/controller linking issue have a solution? Mine has been doing this for a while now even after ensuring the drone, controller and DJI GO 4 App’s are all updated. This drone is essentially useless. Suggestions??
Thank you

Hello again. Is there any suggestions for the Mavic 2 Pro not linking???
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_UWlHAHIg2IPV
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_BOrZggELvpTs Posted at 5-29 20:47
Hello again. Is there any suggestions for the Mavic 2 Pro not linking???

Hi mate  my mavic pro 2 has been showing the same problem the light is red and not turning green and not connecting. Did you find a solution for your mavic??
2022-9-13
Use props
Alberto Porcaro
lvl.1
Italy

djiuser_BOrZggELvpTs Posted at 2022-5-23 18:21
Thank you

ho avuto gli stessi problemi nell'accoppiamento con il Radiocomando. Sia con lo Smart Controller sia con RC1A. Poi la soluzione. Basta effettuare l'accoppiamento lontano da fonti elettromagnetiche. Io provavo in una stanza in cui oltre la pc ho anche il router. Allora sono uscito fuori all'aperto lontano da fonti elettromagnetiche e come per magia ho collegato i radiocomandi sia lo Smart Controller come primario sia RC1A come secondario. Sono ammattito per una settimana e poi tutto risolto. Spero possa essere utile a molti che ho letto sui vari forum.
2023-4-24
Use props
Alberto Porcaro
lvl.1
Italy

Dimenticavo ho un Mavic 2 pro
2023-4-24
Use props
Il-Molla
New

Malta

Same here Malta, updated and they connect ,but in about 10mts away it drops the antenna signal then disconnects and keeps connecting and diconnecting + RC and aircraft FW doesnt match .
2023-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules