Pocket 2 vs Osmo Pocket 1
4354 10 2020-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Hey guys,

Happy to see the new toy announcement today from DJI. I was waiting for something a bit different, especially on the sensore size for significant low light improvment. aperture control capability etc.. A slightly bigger size would not have been an issue if it comes with more capabilities. Here I'm not sure of a revolution.

Now, I have some questions :

- does the OP1 filters compatible with this one ?

- what new features compared to OP1 ?

- any improvemnt on the Z axis stabilization  ?

Thanks.

2020-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cylou. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiries and information you have posted. I will post a link where in you can compare the features of both the DJI Osmo Pocket to the DJI Pocket 2  ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). In addition I will also post the list of DJI Pocket 2 and DJI Osmo Pocket Accessory Compatibility List. Thank you.

2020-10-20
Use props
philipv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1509 ft
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 19:51
Hello there Cylou. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiries and information you have posted. I will post a link where in you can compare the features of both the DJI Osmo Pocket to the DJI Pocket 2  ( https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-op?site=brandsite&from=nav ). In addition I will also post the list of DJI Pocket 2 and DJI Osmo Pocket Accessory Compatibility List. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for this. It sucks that a lot of OP1 accessories are not compatible with Pocket 2, like the waterproof case.
2020-10-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello there Cylou. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiries and information you have posted. I will post a link where in you can compare the features of both the DJI Osmo Pocket to the DJI Pocket 2  ( https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-op?site=brandsite&from=nav ). In addition I will also post the list of DJI Pocket 2 and DJI Osmo Pocket Accessory Compatibility List. Thank you.

[view_image]

Cool comparative Stephen - thanks for the share
2020-10-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

[view_image]

Very nice comparison chart.  Thanks so much for sharing this information.
2020-10-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I share your opinions.
Fixed aperture is not what I was hoping.
Plus the sensor.....
1" was high on my list.
I will wait for Osmo Bag 1.
2020-10-21
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

....or Pocket Pro ?
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

A J Posted at 10-21 03:07
Cool comparative Stephen - thanks for the share

Hi there A J. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. I am very glad to assist you all and if you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. .
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-21 05:02
Very nice comparison chart.  Thanks so much for sharing this information.

Hi there DowntownRDB. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. It is always my pleasure to assist. Thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always. .
2020-10-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-25 22:33
Hi there A J. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. I am very glad to assist you all and if you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.  .

Good to know - thanks again Stephen  
2020-10-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-25 22:37
Hi there DowntownRDB. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. It is always my pleasure to assist. Thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.  .

Thanks again.  
2020-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules