S900 A2 Z15 GH4 PC Groundstation Lightbridge F2 SHUT doesn't work
1050 1 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dpxheli
lvl.1

Canada

Again I have decided I would request help for my DJI problem and hopefully someone else has experienced it. I have an S900 A2 Z15 GH4 Lightbridge IOSD Mk II with Lightbridge for Flight Gimbal Control and FPV Camera viewing. All currently installed items function as designed perfectly. IOSD is only for gathering flight data.
I have now added PC Groundstation so I can do photogrammetry missions to create maps. Everything all works well together but no matter what I do I can't get the camera to trigger within GPSA config box with the A2 F2 port connected to SHUT. To confirm the proper signal is going between the Groundstation and A2 F2 port I connected it to my landing gear and the landing gear go up and down. I have unmapped the Gimbal channels in both A2 and Lightbridge as well. Last night I even tried removing everything from the GH4 Gimbal except power and then connected my bound Futaba radio and Futaba receiver to the gimbal GCU ports which didn't have any affect on the gimbal or camera. I then connected the Futaba receiver to the landing gear and was able to move the landing gear up and down.

Could I have a bad GCU ports even though the GCU functions as designed when connected through Lightbridge ?

Thanks for any insight you can provide because the maker of this product has no one in support that has any idea why or can suggest any solutions.

Darrel Peters
2015-6-25
Use props
gmarc007
lvl.1

United States

You cannot have anything mapped to the F2 port or the A2 will not trigger the shut in GS.   Simply try unmapping and make sure you servo settings are correct in gps servo.   HMARNOLD has posted setting several times in here look it up for clarification.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules