is it possible to switch to Tele-camara on Galaxy Note8?
453 4 2020-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wsarat
New

Thailand

default camera on Galaxy Note 8 is wide angle lens which make photos distorted.

in this case, i prefered telephoto lens (2nd camera) which is the correct perspective for some object (eg. car)

is it possible for DJI Mino to select telephoto lens?
(2nd camera from Galaxy Note8)

Thanks,

2020-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello wsarat, Thanks for reaching out. We currently have Gesture Control, ActiveTrack 3.0, Story mode, Sport mode, 3×3 and 240。Pano, Glamour Effects, Photo, Burst Shooting, Bluetooth
Shutter, Follow modes, Quick Menu and Standby mode that you can use in your Samsung Note 8 together with the Osmo Mobile 3 but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.

You can also refer to this link for more information about the Osmo Mobile 3 features for compatible mobile devices. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf

Thank you for your support.
2020-10-27
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I thought when you zoomed in it switched lenses. Not used mine since forever but was under the impression that’s what the update did.
2020-10-27
Use props
wsarat
New

Thailand

AlanHd Posted at 10-27 09:58
I thought when you zoomed in it switched lenses. Not used mine since forever but was under the impression that’s what the update did.

Thanks for your reply,

I tested on default camera app, at 2X zoom it switched to tele lens.
but in DJI MImo, it won't change.
2020-10-27
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

wsarat Posted at 10-27 18:10
Thanks for your reply,

I tested on default camera app, at 2X zoom it switched to tele lens.

I’ve just double checked on mine using a Samsung s10+ and the OM3 and when I zoom in it does change from one camera to the other. Must be something to do with the Note8.
2020-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules