DJi Vision App iPhone 6 Plus
2623 4 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tufanuzun
lvl.1

United States

Please make the Vision app iPhone 6 plus compatible so that we could take advantage more of these pixels

Thanks!
2014-11-21
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the vision app not already compatible with the iPhone 6+ ?

Sorry, I am curious, as I have the iPhone 6 and it is definitely already compatible with that. And I would think there would deb no difference since they both run the exact same iOS.

If you mean increase the output quality of the FPV video then that is not likely to happen on the Phantom series. The 620x480 30fps is the best you can get (set by the vision app), regardless of what device you are using, and if there was a higher res option it would cause even more problems with lagging and dropped FPV video signals, I would think. Of course installing the Lightbridge would be a way around this.

Regardless, it should still look pretty good on the plus. I am using an iPad Mini w/ Retina and it still looks pretty damn good.
2014-12-2
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

I use my Iphone 6+ and don't have any major issues.  I have noticed that even with the brightness all the way up, my screen is a bit darker than I'd like.  Also not all of the FPV shows on the screen.  I was flying overhead and wanted to get myself in the shot... I repositioned and there I was however, when watching the video back on my computer, I was already in the shot before I took the time to reposition.  I guess I was under the flight stats blackout.   
2014-12-5
Use props
lrindt
lvl.1

United States

bahamasboy@aol. Posted at 2014-12-6 12:10
I use my Iphone 6+ and don't have any major issues.  I have noticed that even with the brightness al ...

Just bought a 6 plus yesterday and there are no issues in the Vision app. The issue posted involves the Ground Station function reportedly not working with the 6 plus. I tried it this morning and was able to do a GS flight successfully. DJI posted responses said they were "aware and working on the problem"...maybe it was quietly fixed. Other users experience with a 6 plus and Ground Station recently?
2014-12-16
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

I'm planning on testing the ground station on my 6+ tomorrow (weather permitting).  I'll let you know if I have any issues!
2014-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules