Phantom 3 Photo Defaults
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mike.holder
New

United States

Anyone still have the defaults for photos for the P3 - Specifically the ISO and Shutter for both HDR and Single shot? Also any input on what has worked best for dark or light photo's would be great also.

Appreciated!

Mike
2015-6-26
Use props
mike.holder
New

United States

young.selina@ro Posted at 2015-6-27 02:34
Hi, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for... but, if you have the camera settings on automati ...

Thanks!  Very helpful. I changed the ISO on a dark flight this morning (ISO -> 1600) and wasn't sure if it goes back to whatever the default was (thought it was 200)...also changed Shutter speed but again, not sure what is was before. I'll look for the "default setting"
2015-6-26
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

mike.holder Posted at 2015-6-27 03:03
Thanks!  Very helpful. I changed the ISO on a dark flight this morning (ISO -> 1600) and wasn't su ...

I'm not sure what you mean by "default" either.

Technically, there is no *default* for the camera settings. You're either in manual mode or auto mode. If you're in AUTO mode (that's the default) the camera tries to adjust both the shutter speed and the ISO. Obviously, depending on the darkness/lightness of your subject, both those numbers can change on the fly. That's what AUTO is all about.

When you're in MANUAL mode, you have more control over your camera and settings.

How do you know which mode you're in? Look in the lower right-hand corner of the screen (in your Pilot app) for that little window that looks like three lines with a dot in each line. If that window is highlighted, you're in MANUAL mode. If it is NOT highlighted, then you're in AUTO mode.

When you tap on the icon and enter MANUAL mode, a small window opens on the left-center side of the screen. When you've made your setting changes (ISO and shutter speed), wipe the window off the screen - DO NOT TAP ON THE SETTINGS WINDOW AGAIN!

If you tap on the settings icon again, you'll go back into AUTO mode. Again, pay attention to whether that icon is highlighted or not.

Hope that helps.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules