RSC2+Raveneye+R5 - Raveneye questions
1855 3 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

Just got our RSC-2 combo pack a few days ago.  Got it all set up with our Canon R5 and it's AWESOME!

I got the Raveneye working also, but have a couple of questions/suggestions:

• Histogram - No histogram on the RavenEye display?
  • Camera Settings - I can exit to the Ronin main app and adjust camera settings...  Why not have some quick way to adjust shutter, aperture, ISO from the RavenEye display?  That would be amazing!  Maybe even a quick switch functionality for the scroll wheel on the Ronin?  Press a button on the screen for Aperture, ISO, etc and the scroll wheel adjusts it.

Those would be awesome, but a Histogram is a must!

-chad
2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello Chad, thank you so much for your suggestions on the Raveneye and the Ronin app interface. We have already forward your ideas to our development team. And it is glad to hear about the well working with the Canon R5, enjoy the shooting and feel free to contact us for any assistance you needed.
2020-11-5
Use props
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-5 00:49
Hello Chad, thank you so much for your suggestions on the Raveneye and the Ronin app interface. We have already forward your ideas to our development team. And it is glad to hear about the well working with the Canon R5, enjoy the shooting and feel free to contact us for any assistance you needed.

Thanks!
2020-11-5
Use props
darren.james.rowlands
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Chad, did you manage to record internally on the camera with RavenEye? My issue is that when Raveneye is connected via HDMI the camera screen then shuts off, on the camera setting if I change the HDMI display settings to select 'camera + external', but when the camera is in this mode no internal recording of the camera is allowed.  The only way I can record internally on the camera is with the screen off (HDMI set to display only), but then this renders the screen useless and I cannot use autofocus. Would be interested to see if you had the same issue? Would really appreciate any help! Thank you, Darren
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules