Agras T16 Remote control Map is very old and non clear!
1088 5 2020-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Javidi
lvl.1

Germany

Hello

I am Sajjad Javidi. My friend and I are using Agras T16 in our country but it seems that map which is in its database is very old and in some locations it is not clear. Also we have another problem when we have maped a field before and now we want to execute that field, it seems that our map changes for 2-3 meters in some directions. I mean that we need to calibrate our map again and it takes time. Please help us for these problems.
Thank you

2020-11-6
Use props
ALI_QZ
lvl.3

France

hi dear sajjad                                            i think you need learninng to work with this airplane.
we know this is say isnt problem. and who sell this airplane to you have duty to learn (this is a local rule in our country)
we can help you in your country.
you can contact me in instagram page:   qazvin.agridrone
and wattsapp number  09339771450

2020-11-7
Use props
RLWood6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was so confused too when I was trying to zoom into a map and noticed how terrible the quality is.  I was assuming it was powered by Google Maps, but that's obviously not true since the same map I was looking at on Google has SUPER detail on it.
2022-5-11
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Looks like the new firmware update may have also updated the maps!!
2022-6-25
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Something that just dawned on me, I'm curious if my map quality issue might have been related to live internet connection.  After the update I was connected to a Hot Spot.  Perhaps coincidence. But have you been attached to the internet while exploring the maps?
2022-7-6
Use props
fans50c603ef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112192 ft
Iran

سلام ، اين مشكل فقط مختص مادر ايران است كه بخاطر تحريم نميتوانيم پهپاد را به اخرین اپدیت به روزرسانی کنیم
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules