Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
There are a lot of bugs in Fly 1.2.0
2029 20 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Berhatz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

I updated the app on ios and got an almost non-working copter.  Even 2 meters from takeoff, I get messages that there is a lot of interference nearby.  Communication is lost more often.  The copter is not listening.  DJI what are you doing?  Fire your programmers
2020-11-7
Use props
Ralle
First Officer
Flight distance : 11289 ft
Finland

To my understanding 1.2.0 is just MM2 and MA2? No Mini?Am I wrong?
2020-11-7
Use props
Cients
First Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Don't think so.
Yesterday, I downloaded the app from Gooogle store and did a short flight with the Mavic Mini.
Everything seems OK.
However, today will fly again and afterwards will share my experience.
2020-11-7
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 12165479 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ralle Posted at 11-7 02:38
To my understanding 1.2.0 is just MM2 and MA2? No Mini?Am I wrong?

Nope, MM and MA2 on the FlyApp 1.1.10

New drone added to the FlyApp ; Mini2

Update Flyapp to 1.2.0 ; thus now for MM, MA2 and Mini2

cheers
JJB
2020-11-7
Use props
Berhatz
Second Officer
Russia

Cients Posted at 11-7 02:43
Don't think so.
Yesterday, I downloaded the app from Gooogle store and did a short flight with the Mavic Mini.
Everything seems OK.

I compare flying in the same place outside the city.  Unfortunately, the new Fly version has a lot of bugs.  Particularly amusing is the error "Communication with the drone is lost", while the video from the camera continues to be displayed on the screen. I will try to use Android version
2020-11-7
Use props
Ralle
First Officer
Flight distance : 11289 ft
Finland

JJB* Posted at 11-7 02:54
Nope, MM and MA2 on the FlyApp 1.1.10

New drone added to the FlyApp ; Mini2

OK thank you.
2020-11-7
Use props
virtual
Captain
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I was flying in 600m range today with MA2 (safety reason) and all was working well. 1.2 app Android version, skipped the remote update...
2020-11-7
Use props
Berhatz
Second Officer
Russia

virtual Posted at 11-7 07:39
I was flying in 600m range today with MA2 (safety reason) and all was working well. 1.2 app Android version, skipped the remote update...

Android version is ok.. Dji broke iOS version. I’ve made a report to Apple moderators in order to punish DJi.
2020-11-7
Use props
Cients
First Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

I did 3 flights of 25 minutes each using the Fly 1.2.0 application, with Mavic Mini.
My mobile phone is an S8+ with Android 9.
Today, over here, is a little bit windy (30 Km/h) so could test it on fair conditions. The maximum distance reached was 1022 meters and maximum altitude 30 meters, just to make sure the risk was lowered.
Besides "strong wind" warnings, never noticed any other warning. Checked all notifications in Airdata and everything seems fine. No "connection lost" warning or any special RC warning.
Maybe, beginners luck...Have great and safe flights!

2020-11-7
Use props
Berhatz
Second Officer
Russia

Cients Posted at 11-7 08:35
I did 3 flights of 25 minutes each using the Fly 1.2.0 application, with Mavic Mini.
My mobile phone is an S8+ with Android 9.
Today, over here, is a little bit windy (30 Km/h) so could test it on fair conditions. The maximum distance reached was 1022 meters and maximum altitude 30 meters, just to make sure the risk was lowered.

Thnx) As I noticed the problem is more often can be find in iOS Fly App.. Android version is better
2020-11-7
Use props
RePrEsEnT
First Officer
Flight distance : 11984951 ft
Slovenia

I tried to fly today with an updated app 1.2.0 and about 200m away i got that msg "Weak signal...". I pushed it to 1km with no signal lost and landed back but msg did not go away. I flew it many times at that location and never had this error on screen.
Huawei 20p pro, Android 10 here.
If soon there will be no update to fix that i'll go back to 1.1.9
2020-11-7
Use props
JohnLietzke
Captain
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I used the new DJI Fly app 1.2.0 when it was first rolled out without issue.  But after updating the Controller I started to experience issues that were not obvious and easy to describe but just felt off.   

I think the the DJI Fly app 1.2.0 is stable it was the RC update for the Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2 that caused the problem for me.

This morning someone else posted that there was a new RC update.  Hopefully that smooths things out.
2020-11-7
Use props
Robert20
First Officer
Flight distance : 976798 ft
Netherlands

Same problem (weak signal, aircraft interference) since the update to 1.2.0. Never had this before on exactly the same location with 1.1.10 version. Nothing changed in the settings since. What is wrong?
2020-11-7
Use props
Sean-newbie
Captain
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1.2 went on to a factory-reset-to-wipe-it phone, Android, and I am getting similar errors to those mentioned here, 1.2 is coming off and now I have apk of the older versions one of them is going on.
I do have one question though, would it have improved things to update the drone and controller? I do not want to hence the 1.2 App coming off the phone but the info might helps someone else.

2020-11-7
Use props
frie
Flight distance : 115486 ft
Netherlands

Best friends

Iám á Mavic Mini user, the first version.
I also have update to DJIFLY app 1.2.
Unfortunately I also have problems,
1. Weak signal "please ajust antennes" this comes after 30 meters and message will not go away.
2. Gimbal sometimes stutters
3. Video signal drops out and black screen visible until landed.
4. The catshstore of my images are not saved on my mobile.

Please DJI fix this ASAP
2020-11-11
Use props
Robert20
First Officer
Netherlands

frie Posted at 11-11 02:01
Best friends

Iám á Mavic Mini user, the first version.

See thread "Not so happy with Fly app 1.2.0" and go back to version 1.1.10 via APK mirror or send me a PM.
2020-11-11
Use props
frie
Flight distance : 115486 ft
Netherlands

Robert20 Posted at 11-11 02:26
See thread "Not so happy with Fly app 1.2.0" and go back to version 1.1.10 via APK mirror or send me a PM.

Indeed back to 1.1.10, now no problems Anny more,

You asked fort PM, what do you mean by that
2020-11-11
Use props
Junior - Brazil
Captain
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

DJI being DJI: This happened with the DJI GO 4 at the time of launching Mavic Air: anyone who had Spark can only fly smoothly using the previous version of the App. This is a fact: Don't you want to have problems with interference messages on the Mavic Mini? Simple, buy the brand new DJI Mini 2 with OcuSync 2.0 ... Or wait a few months when the "wave" of the launch passes. The moment now is all the attention and energy turned to the Mini 2, Mavic Mini is not a priority, sorry, it is a particular view that I have, I may even be mistaken.
And I foresee a future where Smart Controller as the standard control: it will be for all DJI consumer drones, there will be no compatibility problems with the smartphone or operating system and has anyone imagined the consumer being able to choose a version, with or without control?

Hugs
2020-11-11
Use props
Robert20
First Officer
Netherlands

frie Posted at 11-11 06:28
Indeed back to 1.1.10, now no problems Anny more,

You asked fort PM, what do you mean by that

PM = Personal Message. Look in your profile.
2020-11-11
Use props
Berhatz
Second Officer
Russia

Junior - Brazil Posted at 11-11 07:10
DJI being DJI: This happened with the DJI GO 4 at the time of launching Mavic Air: anyone who had Spark can only fly smoothly using the previous version of the App. This is a fact: Don't you want to have problems with interference messages on the Mavic Mini? Simple, buy the brand new DJI Mini 2 with OcuSync 2.0 ... Or wait a few months when the "wave" of the launch passes. The moment now is all the attention and energy turned to the Mini 2, Mavic Mini is not a priority, sorry, it is a particular view that I have, I may even be mistaken.
And I foresee a future where Smart Controller as the standard control: it will be for all DJI consumer drones, there will be no compatibility problems with the smartphone or operating system and has anyone imagined the consumer being able to choose a version, with or without control?

I used to have Spark for almost two years and the drone and Go 4 are more stable than Mini and Fly App
2020-11-11
Use props
Junior - Brazil
Captain
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Berhatz Posted at 11-11 10:48
I used to have Spark for almost two years and the drone and Go 4 are more stable than Mini and Fly App

Very good to know that there were people luckier than me. There were several updates of the App for Android, in this case, and the best was 4.1.15 and then 4.2.12, when the use of the OTG cable was "made official". All of the following, I always had different problems, from locking to disconnection: a "horror movie".

Hugs
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules