RavenEye channel switched automatically.
2890 13 2020-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDoS24
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello,

I´m using a Canon EOS R5.

I turn on the gimble and the RavenEye.
I connect my iphone to the RavenEye Wifi.
Open the Ronin App for IOS.
The app says that the RavenEye its connected, opens and I can see the image but after 2/3 seconds the following error appear: RavenEye channel switched automatically. Reconnect to RavenEye Wi-fi to complete switching channel.
Then a message saying: RavenEye disconnected appears.

If I go back to the Wifi setting there is no longer a RavenEye WIFI option.

Am I doing something wrong? I´ve tested on the EOS R aswell.
2020-11-7
Use props
ogburrigmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Same problem here with a BMPCC6K
Firmware bug or lemons...
2020-11-7
Use props
fansb5a3e6c9
New

New Zealand

Same here, raveneye disconnect after 3 second
2020-11-10
Use props
MDoS24
lvl.1

Brazil

Up.

As you can see there are a lot of people with the same problem.
2020-11-10
Use props
ogburrigmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

yes, but there is no help from the support
2020-11-10
Use props
MDoS24
lvl.1

Brazil

Support? Anyone?
2020-11-13
Use props
CRACVISION
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100912 ft
  • >>>
Puerto Rico

I spent one entire week back and forward with DJI working on this issue, sending videos of the problem, sending testing results with 4 different mobil device (iOS Devices), reseting the unit, etc. I requested a unit replacement to B&H and today I received the replacement, I started all the process again and still having the same problem. At the moment I opened the service request with DJI nobody was complaining about this issue and DJI said they have not received this issue reported before. I’m wondering what they going to say now that I’m not alone on this. I imaging the majority of you guys like me bought this product because the raveneye and it is very frustrating that this is the only part that not works!
2020-11-14
Use props
Mad_Angler1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

See this post https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=228967
2020-11-14
Use props
ogb
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

CRACVISION Posted at 11-14 02:36
I spent one entire week back and forward with DJI working on this issue, sending videos of the problem, sending testing results with 4 different mobil device (iOS Devices), reseting the unit, etc. I requested a unit replacement to B&H and today I received the replacement, I started all the process again and still having the same problem. At the moment I opened the service request with DJI nobody was complaining about this issue and DJI said they have not received this issue reported before. I’m wondering what they going to say now that I’m not alone on this. I imaging the majority of you guys like me bought this product because the raveneye and it is very frustrating that this is the only part that not works!

They don't give a ...
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser010101
lvl.3
Malta

I hope this issue gets resolved soon. I am currently stuck with the blue LED and 3 white LEDs blinking. Can do nothing about it, and I cannot even see the RavenEye WiFi on my Huawei phone. I can see the RavenEye WiFi on my iPad, but it does not connect successfully.
2020-11-18
Use props
MDoS24
lvl.1

Brazil

This whole situation is very sad. Such a bad support for such good products.
2020-11-18
Use props
MDoS24
lvl.1

Brazil

Upupupupuupup
2020-12-4
Use props
JotEff
New
Flight distance : 86916 ft
Germany

Anything new?
I´ve the same problem. On the first use everything worked for a few seconds. Then the wifi channel changed and since then just my Surface is able to see the Raveneye-Network. But thats of no use.
Is there anything i can do? Reset the Raveneye? Connect it with a dji software to my Surface?
2020-12-28
Use props
Giulian76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1886608 ft
Italy

2021-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules