Simulator update?
622 4 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jostro65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all,
has anyone with the mavic air 2 managed to use the simultor?
not sure if its my pc issue or does the simulator still need to be updated to work with mavic air 2?
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jostro65. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please try to install the installation package to a disk with sufficient space. A computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the DJI Flight Simulator. Please run the Flight Simulator on the required system. Thank you.

2020-11-9
Use props
jostro65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 20:52
Hello there jostro65. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please try to install the installation package to a disk with sufficient space. A computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the DJI Flight Simulator. Please run the Flight Simulator on the required system. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hiya, thanks for the quick reply.
Ive downloaded and installed fine, windows 10 64bit as required. The program installed fine andican openiopen it, read instructions, faq's etc but it just wont recognise my smart controller.
Any further help much appreciated.
2020-11-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 20:52
Hello there jostro65. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Please try to install the installation package to a disk with sufficient space. A computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the DJI Flight Simulator. Please run the Flight Simulator on the required system. Thank you.

[view_image]

Good to know - thanks Stephen
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_J9lwkQF3reIA
New

United States

jostro65 Posted at 11-10 00:43
Hiya, thanks for the quick reply.
Ive downloaded and installed fine, windows 10 64bit as required. The program installed fine andican openiopen it, read instructions, faq's etc but it just wont recognise my smart controller.
Any further help much appreciated.

I am having the exact same problem and it is driving me slightly crazy. Flight simulator software installs and runs just fine, but it doesn't recognize the smart controller, no matter what I try. I've updated all the software/firmware, installed the usb drivers from the flight sim directory, tried different usb cables. Nothing works.
And yes, I have installed it in a Windows 10/64 system with plenty of space.

This shouldn't be so hard. Please help.

2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules