Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant for Consumer Broken on Mac
1478 3 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi All,

Received my Mini 2 today. tried to activate it on the new DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer. its broken for the DJI Mini 2.

I managed to update the controller FW with it fine, opened as normal and did the update.

But with the Mini 2 itself No dice. it recognise the drone and when you click on it it takes you to this system page.

I though it just may have an issue with activation so I activated it and did the FW upgrade over my iPhone. No Problem.

Tried DJI Assistant for Consumer again after activation and FW update. Same problem.

DJI Please get your engineers to have a look. I am happy to assist with diagnosis.     

Here is the page it takes you to when you clik on the initial Device Icon of the Mini 2.

Mini2.png
2020-11-11
Use props
Denndb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914688 ft
Croatia

Exactly the same problem with the same version of DJI Assistant for Windows when I connect my Mini2.

Please help.

Thanks,
Denis
2020-11-11
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Denndb Posted at 11-11 10:28
Exactly the same problem with the same version of DJI Assistant for Windows when I connect my Mini2.

Please help.

Denis you can get the Mini 2 working if you activate and update over your smartphone.
2020-11-11
Use props
Denndb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914688 ft
Croatia

bjr981s Posted at 11-11 21:01
Denis you can get the Mini 2 working if you activate and update over your smartphone.

Hi,

I know that but via smartphone DJI Fly app it's not possible to list all the so far available firmwares and also not possible to refresh Mini 2 current firmware.

It's currently not working when Mini 2 is connected to DJI Assistant for consumer, while it works when Transmitter is connected.
2020-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules