For my friends over here.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

I posted this on the P3 forum but wanted to post it over here as well. Just in case any of you guys are tinkering with the idea of getting a P3.

Okay, I just did my first real video with my P3Pro. I was flying v1.1.9 and using my Android Nvidia Shield tablet. I did this at the request of a good, long-term friend. The video is longer than I would usually do (16 minutes) but hopefully it will become a keepsake for my friend and his family. There is a lot of redundancy. It's the first 1080p video that I've uploaded to YouTube (make sure you select 1080p if you choose to watch it), the file was 4GB and took me over 10 hours to upload. It was also my first real attempt to use Adobe Premier Elements 13 instead of Windows Movie Maker. I didn't use a lot of the features in Premier because I don't know how to use the program yet. I am not a "professional" in any sense of the word. I just thought I'd share for the novices like me that are just starting out. The video capability of the P3 seems far superior to my P2. Hope you like it!

Jerry

2015-6-27
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

Awww shucks, thanks Jerry!

Still like the video.  Your flying skills are greatly improved and it shows.
2015-6-27
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

nrgwise Posted at 2015-6-28 02:27
Awww shucks, thanks Jerry!

Still like the video.  Your flying skills are greatly improved and  ...

Thanks Brother. Your critique means a lot to me. Really.

Jerry
2015-6-27
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Awesome video!!  I live in an area filled with trees . It has been a long time since I have been able to enjoy an open country view .
Great eye for subject matter . Really man.. a great video thanx again .
2015-6-27
Use props
moxy149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220797 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Jerry,  An excellent video, and it shows the house to the best advantage.  As for the area it looks fantastic, in fact your plot looks about as big as the village we live in.  I bet your favourite song is "Don't Fence Me In", and I hope you all enjoy your life there.  

Ian.
2015-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules