PASSWORD FOR WI-FI?
12018 6 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

I just watched this tut to learn how to set up wifi connection for remote control and it states to use the default "12341234".
My phone tries to connect but then it goes back and highlights connect again.
I've also tried the password I registered with but no luck.
The tut is on Osmo Pocket (1), has the password changd since then or is there something I didn't do right?
Thanks,
Randy
2020-11-11
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Swipe down once to get into the settings menu. Tap on the cog wheel icon. Tap on 'Accessories'. Tap on 'Do-It-All Handle'. The SSID and password will be displayed
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello GRandyB, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. To modify the Wifi Password through the Pocket 2 touchscreen go to "Settings" then select "Accessories" and choose "Wireless Module". You can also modify the SSID Name and Password using the DJI Mimo app just go to "Settings" then "General" and select "Wi-fi settings". Video below will show as well on how to check the wi-fi settings under 0:59 time mark. I hope you find the information helpful and thank you for your support.

2020-11-12
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

Thanks very much y'all, I'll try your suggestions when I get home later.
Thanks again,
Randy
2020-11-12
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

Okay I got it going with the suggestions but one more quick question...I plugged in some headphones but heard no sound, is it not possible to monitor the sound input?
2020-11-12
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

GRandyB Posted at 11-12 15:05
Okay I got it going with the suggestions but one more quick question...I plugged in some headphones but heard no sound, is it not possible to monitor the sound input?

No, only what you've recorded. It would be fabulous if we can use that jack to monitor the sound levels as we are recording.
2020-11-12
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

Psoon Posted at 11-12 18:35
No, only what you've recorded. It would be fabulous if we can use that jack to monitor the sound levels as we are recording.

I wonder if it's something that could be added in an update?
2020-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules