Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Amazing
1658 12 2015-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was having a down day .Took off no wind ,clear sky ,early evening .Out of my funk in a minute .What a great flight .I know we have all had early problems but what an amazing machine .I was looking all the way down Napa Valley ,so beautiful from 400 feet . I started flying 10 months ago and it changed my life .I can not believe what has been achieved .Yes we all groan, but what a gift we have been given .Love cutting edge .Thanks DJI for my funk busting flight .

2015-6-27
Use props
jimhare
Captain
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Awesome, totally agree!   How about posting some footage?   
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

Dude, you made my day.  I'm having a down day, and I'm just waiting for my battery to finish a fresh charge, before heading out for a bit of 'therapy' myself.

I too love this bird, there's just no comparison in the market.

I'm hoping to feel better after my flight!

Thanks for sharing mtnred...
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
Second Officer
Australia

jimhare Posted at 2015-6-28 12:31
Awesome, totally agree!   How about posting some footage?

I agree!  No editing required.  It's just a quick upload of what made your day better with this great bird!

I'll do the same.  You too, mtnred?
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
Second Officer
Australia

...just want to make sure you saw our replies to you mtnred?
2015-6-27
Use props
arunmehta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have been flying everyday since i bought the Inspire-1 ...it is the highpoint of my busy day...it is like meditating...sublime ...religious experience...
2015-6-28
Use props
cziakas
lvl.4

United States

I couldn't agree more. I've been in a funk for 5 weeks now, broken Inspire 1. Getting mine back this Tuesday!!! YEA!!!  

Napa Valley is beautiful!!  I lived in both Northern (San Jose) and Southern CA. The scenery of the Bay Area and north of it is awesome!!  Not to mention all the vineyards and wine tasting.
2015-6-28
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.4

United States

mntred- Wow! I can only imagine the views...The vineyards (especially Castello di Amorosa, one of my favs) The Silverado Trail, even heading up toward the Geysers...sooooo much potential.

Originally from Napa area and must admit, your post put a smile on this face. Great post.

-S.N.
2015-6-28
Use props
mtnred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-28 15:32
...just want to make sure you saw our replies to you mtnred?

Just saw them.I did not do video but took some stills .I will post one .Thanks guys .Also this forum is awesome !!!!!
2015-6-28
Use props
mtnred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2015-6-28
Use props
mtnred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for the blank post ,but for some reason it will not let me post a photo .Done it before no problem .Will try again later .
2015-6-28
Use props
CrabHawk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great for you bro keep that bird in the air!!!   
2015-6-28
Use props
snathla
Captain
Flight distance : 4803983 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have had the bird since January and absolutely love flying it and taking pictures and movies. Always try to keep the flying safe just in case of pilot error. Have not seen anything in the market that even comes close. Would love to see what Inspire 2 is all about (hope) and the features it will have later this year if the cycle is carried thru.
2015-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules