Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
8 min video taking ages....
663 3 2015-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shed14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6854 ft
Australia

... To download from the Dji app to the camera roll on my iPhone 6+ ...
I'm taking about 10 mins +..
Is this normal or is it just my setup?
Cheers
2015-6-27
Use props
giant
Second Officer
Flight distance : 31565 ft
Netherlands

Looks quite normal to me.  Downloading 2 gigs with USB3 to my computer takes 2-3 minutes. This is a much faster platform than an iPhone...
2015-6-28
Use props
droneflyers.com
First Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is not really the best workflow unless you wish to publish it instantly and therefore need it on your phone.

It's best to put it on a desktop or laptop machine if possible......it will still take some time.
2015-6-28
Use props
shed14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6854 ft
Australia

Yep i agree super quick when transferring straight from SD to mac..
I didnt have my laptop with me during last flight. I wanted to save the flight video to my iphone so i could then use the apple tv at a friends house to stream the video from my iphone straight to the 50' TV.
thats when i noticed the long wait time for the video to transfer to my camera roll..

anyways no real biggie.. i know for next time its normal and takes forever and then some..

cheers

(oh and by the way, i tried to 'mirror' the iphone screen straight to the apple tv, while on the dji app (in the playback screen) and the video is mirrored but the stream is stuttered. So
looks like the iphone6+ doesnt have enuf firepower to playback the video from the app and stream it to the apple tv at the same time.  sad face... )
2015-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules