Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lightbridge and Graupner mx20 and mx12
1757 2 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbneyrac
lvl.1

France

Hi,

I have a s900 with A2 and gh4 had zenmuse with lightbridge. I am currently using two graupner mx12 for gimbal and mx20 for the copter. The trainer connection works with the mx12 even if the channel assignation feels strange, (it defers from hour previous gimbal setting alexmos and graupner receiver) but we have control over the roll the tilt and pan.

However the mx20 has settings for ppm as ppm10 ppm18 and ppm24. Any idea of how to set this transmitter. I guess that if the mx12 is somehow recognized the mx20 should be either.

Thank you for your help.

Jean-Baptiste

2014-11-21
Use props
sunnyskystone
New

United States

My name is Soney I have an Hot SJ MC 20 and I am lost as to the configuration of my TX I read the manual .Hot SJ MC 20 and I am lost as to the configuration of my TX . If someone could please help me
I have light bridge, groundstation 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz,i'm running the woo Kong M  sounds like you all kind a got figured out maybe someone could clue me in so I can get my birds off the ground
2015-6-6
Use props
sunnyskystone
New

United States

My name is Soney I have an Hot SJ MC 20 and I am lost as to the configuration of my TX I read the manual .Hot SJ MC 20 and I am lost as to the configuration of my TX . If someone could please help me
I have light bridge, groundstation 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz,i'm running the woo Kong M  sounds like you all kind a got figured out maybe someone could clue me in so I can get my birds off the ground
2015-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules