How long do DJI take to repair something ?
992 3 2020-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372533 ft
United Kingdom

After just over a month of use my Mavic Air 2 controller suddenly stopped connecting to my mobile device ( tried two different devices, and two different USB cables ) so contacted DJI for a repair, received a case number ( CAS-5315851-G9T2X0 ) and shipping label, and sent it off.

I keep checking the Repair Progress web page for updates - it was received in Eindhoven on Oct 29th, assessed on Oct 30th - but according to the progress page nothing has happened since then

Is it normal for things to sit around this long waiting for repair ?
5fb451e4.jpg
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi MartG, sorry for that case happened. I've checked your case number, the quotation and assessment result (no-fault found) has been sent to your email, our team is waiting for your confirmation so the remote controller can be returned back to you or you may contact our support team via support.eu5@dji.com to provide more details on your found issue, our team will follow up on it and process the case asap. After sending the email, you'll receive a request number, please let me know the request number, I'll help to expedite the process. Thanks.
2020-11-17
Use props
MartG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372533 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-17 20:04
Hi MartG, sorry for that case happened. I've checked your case number, the quotation and assessment result (no-fault found) has been sent to your email, our team is waiting for your confirmation so the remote controller can be returned back to you or you may contact our support team via support.eu5@dji.com to provide more details on your found issue, our team will follow up on it and process the case asap. After sending the email, you'll receive a request number, please let me know the request number, I'll help to expedite the process. Thanks.

Thanks Natalia

I have received the e-mail where they say they found no fault and think the issue is with the cable - I have replied to point out I tried two different cables and two different devices with the same issue. Both cables and devices work perfectly with my Mini 2 controller

2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MartG Posted at 11-18 02:01
Thanks Natalia

I have received the e-mail where they say they found no fault and think the issue is with the cable - I have replied to point out I tried two different cables and two different devices with the same issue. Both cables and devices work perfectly with my Mini 2 controller

You're most welcome. Our team will keep following up on it and reply to your email.
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules