Waiting ages for Care Refresh
592 4 2020-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gordon G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6813868 ft
Australia

Purchased a Mavic 2 Pro with Care Refresh in November from  Camera Warehouse (Australia), waited over a week, but still no Care Refresh code, but wanted to fly my new drone, so went ahead and flew.
2020-12-24
Use props
Gordon G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6813868 ft
Australia

I ended up buying Care Refresh directly from Mavic before 48 hours from drone activation was up, and eventually received a refund from Camera Warehouse, after they tried to send me the code a week after I had activated the drone, when it was worthless!
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gordon G Posted at 12-24 17:53
I ended up buying Care Refresh directly from Mavic before 48 hours from drone activation was up, and eventually received a refund from Camera Warehouse, after they tried to send me the code a week after I had activated the drone, when it was worthless!

Hi Gordon, I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with the dealer, hope the issue has been solved smoothly. If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-12-24
Use props
djiuser_MYbtYrJauRhg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11893 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-24 22:16
Hi Gordon, I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with the dealer, hope the issue has been solved smoothly. If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

When are they going to address the RC  connection issues. I've sent multiple  emails to the forum with no response . Am thinking of just putting the drone away for a while until somebody cracks the problem i guess, its frustrating.
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_MYbtYrJauRhg Posted at 12-28 06:31
When are they going to address the RC  connection issues. I've sent multiple  emails to the forum with no response . Am thinking of just putting the drone away for a while until somebody cracks the problem i guess, its frustrating.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.
2020-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules