Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BasterCz
New

Czechia

Aircraft model: WM332A
Aircraft type: Phantom 4 Advanced
RC model: GL300C
RC type: For Phantom 4 Advanced (in app showing Phantom 4 Pro)

Read whole topic, please.

Hi, I have contacted support already, but after long troubleshooting, they recommended me to send it for repair, but because my warranty is expired It will cost some bucks, so this is why I am here. Now I have problem with linking my P4A with RC.
Shortly, with support we have tried Factory reset, upgrading to newest firmware in selfcheck mode (C1+C2+Shoot(Photo)+Power) which was 1.4.1 (strange) and manual linking.
List of all malfunctions:
In DJI Go App:
  • RC connected via USB with Android phone/iPad is showing as Phantom 4 PRO (it should be Advanced) //Reinstalled, no effect
  • (Android) In about page in (accessed by long press of right side menu) showing as: Equipment: Phantom 4 PRO; Firmware Version: 01.03.00.00 //in every mode
  • (iPad - Normal mode (booted by power up sequence)) showing Equipment: Phantom 4 PRO; Firmware Version: 01.08.00.00
  • (iPad - Factory reset mode (C1+Shoot(Photo) + Power and Self Check mode (C1+C2+Shoot(Photo) + Power) showing Equipment: Phantom 4 PRO; Firmware Version: Unknown/01.03.00.00
  • Any kind of firmware upgrade not effective (even if they are completed or failed) version stays same.
  • Cant switch type of controller in home screen when connected with RC //before connecting RC with DJI GO 4 switched to P4A, after plugging USB automatically changed to P4P (cant be changed)
  • In Enter Device mode in RC Settings when changing drone type by advanced settings to P4A, automatically switches back to P4P (even after rebooting to save changes)
  • Sometimes not showing Advanced settings at all.
  • Linking with drone Times out every time
With RC:
  • Cant connect to P4A by Manual linking (C1+C2+Rec) //yes drone is in linking mode too
  • After powering on few seconds Red solid status LED (no sound)
  • After about 18 seconds blinking red status LED and Beeping (D-D-D-D-D-.....)
For easier troubleshooting:

• Yes I know how to power up my RC
  • Yes I know that aircraft needs to be powered up too
  • Yes I know how to start linking process on aircraft
  • Yes I have reinstalled app (both on android and iPad)
  • Yes I have factory reset both drone and RC
  • Yes I know that I should send it for repair, but it is las option.
  • Yes I have connected DJI GO 4 after powering on RC //and reversed process too
  • Both drone and RC are fully charged
So please help. You are my last chance.

2020-11-18
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Try reinstall Dj app and format sd Card
2020-11-18
Use props
BasterCz
New

Czechia

JetSam Posted at 11-18 08:40
Try reinstall Dj app and format sd Card

Thank you for your initiative comment, but I listed all things that I have done. (Abou reinstall app it was multiple times on both devices and SD card was formatted too.) But if you have any other idea, feel free to share it.
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BasterCz. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having these issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-11-18
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

BasterCz Posted at 11-18 12:54
Thank you for your initiative comment, but I listed all things that I have done. (Abou reinstall app it was multiple times on both devices and SD card was formatted too.) But if you have any other idea, feel free to share it.

I know mate, but no always a simple reinstall of app solve the problem , i was meaning  a complete clean Re Install .... Hope you solve the problem soon , Good Luck
2020-11-18
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

RC type: For Phantom 4 Advanced (in app showing Phantom 4 Pro) , I wouldn't give it any importance, it happened to me on my Phantom 3 SE (aPP Shows an Inspire lol)
this stopped happening when i doing a clean new installation of the app
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules