lost mavic 2 zoom
1554 1 2020-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans96706bd1
lvl.2

Norway

Unbelivable terible DJI support and Warranty policy : sorry for my english gramatic .
I hope the team understand the problem was not the user Error.
the drone was in 7308m distance and 60m altitude 21 satellite full gps signal , lost signal in 1 second, and the drone doesn't come back to me, my RTH was on 30m and I have RTH in current altitude for safety more, means 60m altitude the return to home current altitude, with 65% battery level at zero wind.
when I lost signal completely, RTH ask me to return home and I push it, I wait it and drone doesn't connected again with Rc controller, I push it  return home on Rc controller and the bib bib sound from RC was not the same sound as drone come back RTH, DJI team can see the flight record on TXT file, I wait more than 30 minutes but nothing is change, I change it the signal, I try it anythings but nothings answer from unit or signal or cordinate on find my drone, I runaway and I arrive there where flight signal is lost position to find my drone position, 1200 square meters we check it with 8 people all my family, we look at trees down up corner under trees, we have not find it, how ever it was not my fault. if the team can see in TXT file record, my analysis. the drone was so like drop it into the water in last position. I have the unit official warranty 27-03-2020 until 27-03-2022 also I have dji care refresh I know the dji care refresh doesn't cover it cover only official warranty unit. I have send it the many photo from my phone screen recorded video from unit. we take look on my photo and responcibility from DJI. I dont care about support how I say engineering team I must to laugh really. for yet I have 21 email I send it with many photo and video recorded from phone screen recorder for my past flight all like 8400m and signal gps 21 or 20 or 19 and I push it ever RTH and they work ever as the DJI support says you cancel it the RTH on app when inteligent battery says I must come back home point, and you continue the more distance, GUYS I send it them via email the photo or video,

GUYS THE DJI THINKS WE ARE STUPID WE ARE NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IS WORK THE UNIT WE DONT HOW ANY EXPERIENCE, THE DRONE MULTIFUNCTION IF THE INTELLIGENT BATTERY SAYS i MUST COME BACK AND YOU CANCEL IT AND YOU CONTINUE TO DISTANCE MORE WITHOUT RISK AND THE DRONE GPS SIGNAL IS FULL THE RTH WORK 100% THE DRONE COME BACK TO YOU BUT WHEN THE BATTERY LEVEL IS NOT ENOUGH TO ARRIVE TO HOME POINT EXACTLY THE DRONE LAND NEAR THE HOME POINT AS BATTERY LEVEL IS UNDER 20% SO MUST THE SIGNAL RETURN TO RC OR DRONE COME BACK TO NEAR HOME POINT, GUYS IS LOGICAL OR NOT??????  I SEND IT MANY PHOTO AND VIDEO, THE DONT HAVE TIME AND NOT RESPECT WHAT YOU SEND THEM IF YOU SEND VIDEO VIA YOUTUBE LINK YOU CAN CHECK ALSO, SOMEONE OF THEM LOOK IT ON THIS VIDEO. REALLY IM SO SORRY FOR DJI LEVEL 1 IN MARKET REALLY SORRY IN DEEP OF MY HEART.  
AND FOR NOT LOGICAL DISICION AND SEND MANY MANY MAIL I HAVE BEEN DECIDE ESCALATED TO SUPERVISOR VIA CALL PHONE. FOR NOW I WAIT MORE THAN 5 DAYS FOR CALLING FROM SUPERVISOR,  IF THE SUPERIOR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT GOING ON AND HE REPEAT AS THEY EMPLOYERS SAYS THAN I MAKE WITH MY LAWYERS TO COMPLAINT DJI AS WELL. WITH ALL EMAIL I HAVE LIKE THIS MISTAKE FROM THEM. ON PHOTO WITH RED POINT PARAGRAPH. 2 DIFFERENT THINGS AND UNACCEPTABLE.LOOK IT PLEASE

1- but the DJI wouldnt will to take responsibility.
2- DJI thinks on his business budget give me 30% discount as a warranty policy obeing.  
if I have the warranty mean I have warranty they must replacement the unit, as the unit have lost signal in 1 second and with 21 satellite, RTH doesn't work, its means the unit problem not pilot error.
as the analysis says, you past 6000m as max transmission CE, the RTH doesn't work, oh yes we are DANNKY dear DJI.   
3- if I haven't warranty its mean I dont have warranty and I must pay completely 100%, not 30% Dji says, so this bull... FU.. decision 30% comes on dji team decision, them could not obeying the warranty policy. illegal
some one can show me in DJI website part the warranty policy or anywhere from dji website, says if the analysis report come from user error DEAR DJI please give to your costumers 30% as courtesy. bull... courtesy bull... helping customers ok bull....  

my last things is that the DJI must be, specially supervisor they must decide from section bellow :
1- or make me the replacement as new without RC and charger
2- or send me the refurbished drone
3- or Dji build it the piece of technology, GNSS gps technology, to support drone to home point after losing signal with RC or when you push to RTH. they have also this technology to go inside the gps number as builded in drone, or program from them technology to see where is the drone or what happened, because after lost signal the drone managment under gps support, but not coordinate from flight recorder because after lost signal the flight record will be stop recording as lost signal coordinate I have too this coordinate.

REGARDS SASAN

Screenshot_20201121-230130_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20201121-230127_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20201121-230114_Video Player.jpg 20201121_181455.jpg 20201121_181024.jpg

2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi SASAN, I am deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your drone. I've pulled out your case via your forum account, I understand your concerns, however, our analyst checked the flight record and ended without any sign of abnormality, we're not able to verify what happened afterward.
I will help to escalate your case to the supervisor department for further follow-up. We will have someone contact you in working days, thank you for your patience.
2020-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules