Shipping from China!
2604 14 2020-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

Hello, yesterday I ordered a new DJI Pocket 2 direct from DJI, as it showed in stock. Mind you, Amazon, Best Buy etc.. also have in stock.
This morning I get an email that my product has shipped Fedex, I thought great! I might have it by Thanksgiving. I look a little closer and it is shipping from China!
They said nothing about that! Shouldn't they at least let me know that they don't have stock in the US and it must ship from Chia?

2020-11-24
Use props
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

Shipping from China!

Hello, yesterday I ordered a new DJI Pocket 2 direct from DJI, as it showed in stock. Mind you, Amazon, Best Buy etc.. also have in stock.
This morning I get an email that my product has shipped Fedex, I thought  great! I might have it by Thanksgiving. I look a little closer and it  is shipping from China!
They said nothing about that! Shouldn't they at least let me know that  they don't have stock in the US and it must ship from Chia?
2020-11-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats pretty normal when you order from a china based company.
2020-11-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2020-11-24
Use props
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-24 09:52

Thanks for the reply. I have ordered quite a bit directly from DJI in the the past, never did they ship from China, maybe a new policy?
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Tom899, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have different warehouses, and we will ship the unit from the corresponding warehouse based on the inventory. Hope your kind understanding. I will keep an eye on the status of your package, hope you'll receive it soon.
2020-11-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It depends on the product and stock levels - they all originate from China and if not already distributed to your region then that is where the package will come from
2020-11-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tom899 Posted at 11-24 11:34
Thanks for the reply. I have ordered quite a bit directly from DJI in the the past, never did they ship from China, maybe a new policy?

Just like ordering from apple sometimes it comes in direct from china other times from somewhere local.
2020-11-25
Use props
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

Thanks everyone, no issue with me, shipping direct from China as long as there is not a lot of time involved. Like I said, I could have got it from my local Best Buy or Amazon if I would have been forewarned there was no stock in the U.S.
Thanks,
Tom
2020-11-25
Use props
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-24 23:03
Hi Tom899, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have different warehouses, and we will ship the unit from the corresponding warehouse based on the inventory. Hope your kind understanding. I will keep an eye on the status of your package, hope you'll receive it soon.

Thanks DJI Susan for keeping an eye on it, appreciated!
Tom
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tom899 Posted at 11-25 03:22
Thanks DJI Susan for keeping an eye on it, appreciated!
Tom

You're welcome, if there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to ask.
2020-11-25
Use props
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-25 04:32
You're welcome, if there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to ask.

Got it today! Creators Edition 11/30/2020. Everything looks in order. The Pocket 2 and all accessories had the latest firmware, nothing to update. Everything is working, putting a full charge on now. So, exactly one week from time of order, not bad from China to Michigan US
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tom899 Posted at 11-30 11:58
Got it today! Creators Edition 11/30/2020. Everything looks in order. The Pocket 2 and all accessories had the latest firmware, nothing to update. Everything is working, putting a full charge on now. So, exactly one week from time of order, not bad from China to Michigan US

Thank you for your update, hope you enjoy shooting time. Look forward to your sharing of your works if there is a chance.
2020-12-3
Use props
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-3 22:53
Thank you for your update, hope you enjoy shooting time. Look forward to your sharing of your works if there is a chance.

Thank you!
2020-12-4
Use props
eugenexxx
New

Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-11-25 04:32

I also ordered DJI, i got a message from DHL saying A disabled delivery,  now there saying its a forbidden item because of the batteries, my package is in Holland and nobody knowes what to do next, looks like its going to be sent back to DJI in china,,,i think the drone is going fly itself back because its a forbidding item,,,i just hope there's a good charge on them.
2021-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules